Everton v Crystal Palace. 21st Sep at 16.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 286 83.9%
  • Palace

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Coleman had to be out I'd have rather had Stones and Jags CB with Hibbert RB. Not because Sylvain is particularly bad, but just because Stones need to be CB.
Think your forgetting how utter gash hibbo is, rather have browning play there, at least he can defend and has pace to burn.

Agree on stones though, hes our best CB and should start there before anyone else

Not even a 10 minute w**k can turn this day around for me, ruined and rotten to the core. Even Chancellor Palapatine didn't F up as much as we did today. I mean why don't I just support Bournemouth? Decent side, handsome players, good chairman. We knew LIVERPOOL HAD LOST, we knew MAN UTD AND SPURS had lost, why didn't the players live up to that and think let's win? I say if we don't win at Klanfield, every evertonian boycotts going to matches UNTIL we beat Liverpool again. The club will lose lots of income and the players will think "oh we better beat liverpool so the fans start coming back". This process might take a couple of years, maybe even a decade but it's the only thing I can think of right now. Just imagine being a Juve or Barca fan, winning league titles every other week and always thrashing your rivals, how I envy them. We are just an embarrassing bag of turd. EVERTONIANS should learn our lessons from being positive after the Wolfsburg game because it always comes back to bite us. NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINGING THE BLUES WHEN EVERTON LOSE AND LIVERPOOL LOSE. Remember before our thrashing at anfield last season, leading up to that we were confident, then we got smashed, hahahha I got lots of stick from my colleagues and all I could reply with was "ha, we never win at anfiled, ha". The fact of the matter is this happens year on year. We will NEVER win a trophy unless big changes happen. Look at other clubs, bloody Portsmouth have won something more recently than us, even Wigan FFS. Imagine crying now and having tears in your eyes and not enjoying the weekend and falling asleep waking up and remembering that we have lost. IMAGINE. So sally can wait she know's its too late as we're walking on by, her soul slides away. BUT DON'T LOOK BACK IN ANGER I heard you say. Those lyrics some up my day. I want to get mad at our players but I just can't, its the manager's fault. My grandfather was brought up working down the mines of Birkenhead, he grew up watching proper football, not the pile of w**k we have to put up with these days . Footballers are so overpaid, when we lose a game the players should be fined £1 million each, this will teach them a lesson and make them depressed so they try harder. Howard should be humiliated in the dressing room and banned for 5 games. Everyone else should be banned from seeing their family for 2 weeks. This will teach them a lesson and ensure they actually try to win a game of football. So Lukaku scores after 9 mins I knew it wouldn't last. When I heard that Osman missed a chance to make it 2-0 I knew they would reply straight away. When I heard they had a penalty you knew they would score. After HT you knew they would win the game. They didn't even have 30% possession FFS. At least against Sunderland we had a guy sent off and we actually tried but today it was just shambolic. I for one will NOT, repeat NOT enter Goodison again until we keep a clean sheet. WE HAVE THE WORST DEFENSIVE RECORD IN THE LEAGUE. I might wear red to embrace the devil and maybe he will give us some luck, because God 100% isn't an Evertonian with the luck we have. Just imagine if we had won today, 8 points, first win at home in the league, confidence going into the derby, I can enjoy the week and everything would be ok, but we knew that was never going to happen. It's actually a disgrace that we didn't win that game today. 2 games at home in the league; 2 losses and 9 goals conceded, ACTUALLY EMBARRASSING. I mean what else do I have to say? I would happily start the week again just so we could get a draw today. The only positive that I can take from today is at least I don't have Ebola.
Maybe you should try a 20 minute tug. Dim the lights, put on some kenny G, let them worries drift away

Couldn't agree more. A few more poor management aspects - why waste a substitution by taking Stones off and moving McCarthy to RB? Why wasn't he trying to get the message through to his team to quicken things up in the first half, irrespective of us being ahead? Why leave it to the last 20 minutes when we're a couple of goals down? RM might like to watch his side knocking the ball around from wing to wing without threatening the opposition goal, but at the end of the day you've got to score goals or else you're liable to a sucker punch -- cue Tim Howard................

It's not the first time this season he's wasted subs. So many different formations during this game it was hard to keep up.

That passing game bored the [Poor language removed] out of me. A fella by me in the Top Balc fell asleep during that time, no joke.

We don't have any leaders, Someone who scares people and gets the others going

The point about us wilting and bottling it, Well its been there since Moyes and honestly how do you get rid of that mentality

How many times have we been 2/3-0 up for them to score and your instant reaction is "Here we go"
I don't know to be truthful and its up to better qualified people than myself to sort it out! Your right about leaders weather its players or club officials ! The 80's glory years we were frightening and the canteen ladies would have put up more of a scrap than the current crop of tarts wearing the shirt.

I give up, really I do. Having supported the team for 55 years, I just can't think of anything else they can do to throw away any potential chance to go above the RS............ffs Jags will someone get a grip of the defence.........

Think your forgetting how utter gash hibbo is, rather have browning play there, at least he can defend and has pace to burn.

Agree on stones though, hes our best CB and should start there before anyone else

Hibbert or Browning, either way would have been better.

Don't break up the CB partnership that smashed it for the past two games.

Hibbert or Browning, either way would have been better.

Don't break up the CB partnership that smashed it for the past two games.

This this this

Stones had come in and the back four looked miles better, He's a bigger presence than Jags and Distin and gives confidence to others

Too many blokes approaching their mid thirties and too many young, unproven kids. Far too few players in their prime. That's one of the problems.

Others include a manager's blind spot; a surprising priority on the Europa and a GK who finds it difficult to have a consistently good season.

The circumstances of the defeat in a game will always vary but it strikes me that these are at least partly the underlying causes.

Too many blokes approaching their mid thirties and too many young, unproven kids. Far too few players in their prime. That's one of the problems.

Others include a manager's blind spot; a surprising priority on the Europa and a GK who finds it difficult to have a consistently good season.

The circumstances of the defeat in a game will always vary but it strikes me that these are at least partly the underlying causes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back