• Arnaut Danjuma '71

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewis Dobbin '83

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree big time there. There's a big difference, there's more structure and organisation and we're quick to counter with a idea of what to do. We actually look better on the ball as well. Biggest problem is the final ball.
Start of last season team conceded just 7 goals in first 8 prem games so will be doing very well to better that record this time.

Defensively things only went haywire under Tory Boy from the two Bournemouth games in November as you also had clean sheets at Fulham and v Palace in the October.

Start of last season team conceded just 7 goals in first 8 prem games so will be doing very well to better that record this time.

Defensively things only went haywire under Tory Boy from the two Bournemouth games in November as you also had clean sheets at Fulham and v Palace in the October.
I remember that Fulham game and I'm pretty sure mitrovic had over ten shots which is ridiculous

I remember that Fulham game and I'm pretty sure mitrovic had over ten shots which is ridiculous
We weren’t conceding goals but felt like teams were having millions of shots, Pickford was very busy, sitters were being missed. We weren’t defending well. It was inevitable that the floodgates would open and they did. Frank was given far to long to close them, and failed.

We havent been really tested in pre-season. Still feels like our managers are always trying to increase the attacking intent bit by bit, but one notch too high and we get massacred by very basic transition goals, so it gets dialled back again to grind out some ugly points.

If Maupay starts we will lose, guaranteed. 1 goal in 40 starts for Everton and Brighton. And his all round game is a disgrace. He should never play for us ever again.

McNeil Injured, Danjuma fighting for fitness, Gray who scored 12% of our league goals is being sold.

Chermiti who people think if he scores one or two all season we will be doing well won’t even have a full week with the squad.

Let’s hope DCL starts, and lasts more than 45 minutes. The first four games of the season are very important we have to do better than last years fixtures and we are in [Poor language removed] state at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.