Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What should he have done differently windy? And would it have been enough to change that result?

Looking at the bench, I don't think so.

That's the bigger worry for me - we're missing a few but the reality is this team is relegation fodder.

View attachment 208645
There's absolutely no justification for playing Maupay, his performances this season have been utterly abject. Godfrey at full back was the wrong call too. Also, what was he thinking with 4-4-2? We looked loads better after he abandoned that bizarre decision.

You're right about the squad, though. Dreadful.

There's absolutely no justification for playing Maupay, his performances this season have been utterly abject. Godfrey at full back was the wrong call too. Also, what was he thinking with 4-4-2? We looked loads better after he abandoned that bizarre decision.

You're right about the squad, though. Dreadful.

Would Simms or Patterson have changed the result? Doubt it.

Our best spell was first half/we didn't improve with them on the pitch.

It's why I think the problem is deeper than "Dyche got it wrong today"

Of course it is, but that doesn't mean that Dyche hasn't made mistakes.

Yes it is, but he didn’t help us how we set up today. But the options off our bench are horrific.

As poor as that second half was we could have been in front at the break if we took one of those good chances McNeil made when it was 1-1. Plus there was quite a bit of fortune about two of their goals,they hit the post and get a rebound yet McNeil hits the post and it goes to safety. You never know this week we lose to a team who have lost 4 in a row next week we could beat a team who have won 3 in a row.

I can’t say I am surprised at that result. As a club we have very little to offer outside the fan base, we have an owner who knows nothing about running a football club but that doesn’t stop him interfering, we have a board who are a disgrace but are so delusional that they won’t leave and let people of ability to take over, we have a manager for whom success is not getting relegated and then we come to the squad, a bunch of yellow, lazy, greedy excuses for footballers. If we do get relegated which is now very likely then we deserve it, we flirted with relegation last year and the powers that be within the club decided to weaken the team and expect everything to be fine.

I can’t say I am surprised at that result. As a club we have very little to offer outside the fan base, we have an owner who knows nothing about running a football club but that doesn’t stop him interfering, we have a board who are a disgrace but are so delusional that they won’t leave and let people of ability to take over, we have a manager for whom success is not getting relegated and then we come to the squad, a bunch of yellow, lazy, greedy excuses for footballers. If we do get relegated which is now very likely then we deserve it, we flirted with relegation last year and the powers that be within the club decided to weaken the team and expect everything to be fine.
Mismanagement on a grand scale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back