Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Would Simms or Patterson have changed the result? Doubt it.

Our best spell was first half/we didn't improve with them on the pitch.

It's why I think the problem is deeper than "Dyche got it wrong today"
Two things can be right at the same time, Danny - it is deeper, but Dyche got it undeniably wrong today with the setup, even if you can argue the players could've worked.

We win several games, play well along the way, it resonates with the fans, good stuff. Then he changes it these last 2 games, to absolutely abysmal results, yet keeps trying to do it.

The only time we were even remotely good in the first half, for those 10 minutes, was when we went back to the pre-experiment tactics and 4-5-1. Even Maupay had a chance then, imagine! 2nd half rolls out and we start just like we did in the first half, but this time they scored their early chance instead of missing it. Shock.

Just back in from the game....we were bad in the first half but still created chances that if we didn't have such an awful forward line would have seen us ok. I thought it couldn't get worse in the 2nd half, how wrong was I. We have so many players who do not have a football brain. Fed up is an understatement

Don't think anyone deserves motm after another shocking performance. Last week was a shambles and this week was even worse.

Dyche has his work well cut out now because all the talk of "players are now taking responsibility, fighting until the last minute" is an absolute load of bollocks.

Dyche is either unwilling or unable to change things mid game which is why it's imperative he gets it right from the off. 2nd game on the spin he's got it so badly wrong.

1 win in 8. That ain't getting us out of this mess that's for sure. In fact I'd say today was the day we booked our slot in the Championship because we are simply running out of games to grab 3 points.

Awful, absolutely awful today from everyone concerned

Obviously the game we needed to win. Honestly cant see a win against fixtures left except for maybe the Bournemouth home game. Draws at Leicester and Wolves might be our only other pickup.

Sean Dyche is [Poor language removed] then after all..........

1 win in 8
16 conceded
7 scored

If we arent down by the last game Bournemouth will finish us off, guarateed.
If we aren't down by the last game, then it'll be a miracle. If a win is needed to stay up it'll be sod's law and go and do it.
Add that to the other last day shenanigans of Wimbledon and Coventry (and Palace last year although not strictly last day).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back