Match Thread Everton v Man United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the 3-3 Old Trafford game wasn't it? Very good comeback with last minute goal at a time when finishing top 6 was very realistic. Hopefully in similar situation in another 18 months.

Done alright v them home and away in recent times and have to feel good with a fired up Goodison and defensively being sound in last month.

1-1.
Tbf the Benitez game at OT was great too. Gray was electric and we scored that great counter attack goal

I'd be more confident if we were massive underdogs going into this.

The fact we are expected to take something out of it will be a huge test for a team that in the past have buckled under even this sort of minor expectation. They never rise to the occasion.

If we do this time it'll be significant.

After getting bummed last week plus Rolando also having a major hissey fit the other day, If Frank gets his tactics right...

Ten Hag has no idea how to manage Rolando's gigantic ego... I hope the United changing room is toxic before the match.

My head says we will win this game. We are a much more resilient side than we have been for some years. Utd. on the other hand look lost and rudderless. My heart tells me we will win every game.
Then there is that Everton in me which knows we have the ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory at any given moment.

This team have installed a confidence in me as a fan. The morale in the training vids is better, with more intensity and it's showing on the pitch and finally in our results. Going to be a tough game tonight but I think we've got a good chance of getting a result. DCL on the bench. Gordon back in although I wouldn't mind starting McNeil just to boost his confidence. Would be nice to get Garner on the pitch at some point too.

1665310587872.png

This team have installed a confidence in me as a fan. The morale in the training vids is better, with more intensity and it's showing on the pitch and finally in our results. Going to be a tough game tonight but I think we've got a good chance of getting a result. Dominic Calvert-Lewin on the bench. Gordon back in although I wouldn't mind starting McNeil just to boost his confidence. Would be nice to get Garner on the pitch at some point too.

View attachment 186528
You forgot DCL on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.