Match Thread Everton v Man United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always fancy us against these at Goodison. But their front 3, especially that Antony(w/e) do scare me a little. Seems to score from nothing.
We should beat them.

Yeah I fancied us to beat them last season despite how awful we were. They have games they just don’t show up for. Think they have a bit more about them this year but you can get at them. Think this one could easily go either way. Get the crowd up for it and go at them from the off.

Tbf the Benitez game at OT was great too. Gray was electric and we scored that great counter attack goal

Ah yes the great Tom Davies should he have shot or squared it game. FWIW I thought he did the right thing and Mina should've delayed as no one was marking him but that's a CB in that position compared to a forward so didn't have that instinct.

That was the last away point from early October until May last season unless I've missed an obvious game.

Got a good feeling about this. Reckon if we get at them they will crumble. Dom and Dwight for the last 20. 3-1 Dominic Calvert-Lewin brace.

Think McNeill will stay in to help out Seamus again. And of course he scored so will be more confident.

I'd put Gordon back in and take Gray out as feels like he'll mess up too many counter attacks while Gordon scored the winner in this fixture last season so need as many goal threats on the pitch as possible.

I've not seen much of this Utd team this season but what I have seen, read and heard we are more than their equal. If DCL plays, 3-0. if not 2-1.
Gordon 1st goal and M.O.M..

Feel like there will be more goals in this game than has been the norm with us this season. Feel like it could be 2-2 or 3-2 either way

Status
Not open for further replies.