Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even arsed anymore, we deserve to go down. We've been the worst team in the division by a country mile since the end of September. I just hope something good comes out of this and we see a complete restructuring of the club, I'm happy for Lampard and Thelwell to be given a chance, but, the chairman, the CEO, all the freeloading backroom staff who have been leeching a living from the club for years and above all that the Iranian Lunatic need to go. I just hope h cuts his losses and sells to whoever he can.

Oh and by the way Everton 4 Utd.0 then we get battered by Leicester and Watford.

Not even arsed anymore, we deserve to go down. We've been the worst team in the division by a country mile since the end of September. I just hope something good comes out of this and we see a complete restructuring of the club, I'm happy for Lampard and Thelwell to be given a chance, but, the chairman, the CEO, all the freeloading backroom staff who have been leeching a living from the club for years and above all that the Iranian Lunatic need to go. I just hope h cuts his losses and sells to whoever he can.

Oh and by the way Everton 4 Utd.0 then we get battered by Leicester and Watford.

“something good” ffs i’m done

Fernandes will turn up for his one decent game of the season, curl in a few worldies then won’t be seen again.

Either that or Martial will cancel his loan deal just to play us and score a screamer. Wouldn’t surprise me.
Queue us being 2-0 up with 2 minutes to go and Phil Jones getting his first Premier League hattrick to cap an incredible 94th minute come back... ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back