Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, i'm an Evertonian from Italy. I'm going to be there this weekend for my 17th time ad Goodison Park in 12 years. Even with all the pain they cause me in recent years, I'm always find a solution to travel and watch 2 or 3 game in a season. I'm coming again after all the COVID problems finally this past October and they stun me with a disgusting 5-2 defeat with Watford. I'm started to loose hype month after month, they don't deserve supporters like us, especially like me that put a lot of money every time for the long trip. But inside of me ther's a little hope, I want to believe that this weekend they will repay me in some way, I wanna feel a Goodison experience like never before and cry for joy, not for waste another journey....
I hope to see Begovic in goal, he put a lot of confidence in the defence last time, I'm scared that Pickford is one of the main problem of lack of confidence and a real weakness in the corner.
I agree Begovic seems to calm our defense. Hope Goodison is rocking for you this weekend! COYB!

It's not over yet.

A bit of luck and you never, ever know! Just needs everyone to get behind the team. Plenty of games to play if we go on a run.
This is what i think, our last two home games, we will still be in it then, 2 home games against Brentford and Palace with nothing to play for, while Burnley are away at Spurs and Villa the same games

Fernandes will turn up for his one decent game of the season, curl in a few worldies then won’t be seen again.

Either that or Martial will cancel his loan deal just to play us and score a screamer. Wouldn’t surprise me.
Is this the 9goals and 7assists in the prem Fernandes? Statistically speaking the most creative midfielder this season Fernandes?
If that's him 'not being seen' then we are in real trouble if he makes himself visible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back