Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe the players put everything into it attacking wise against Burnley, but when you’re low on confidence you miss those half chances.

I just hope their heads don’t drop too much, and they can find some positives from last night.

But when we’re struggling to score and need 3 just ti get a win, you’re in trouble.
I’m hoping Allan’s return will bring some stability into the midfield and I honestly hope he keeps Branthwaite in, feel of all the defenders yesterday, he we the only one with any credibility.

Think that match will have once and for all killed off what's left of their spirit and confidence.

These players are so bad they can't even draw games. When Frank came in we had to average a point per game (which is still absolutely shocking) and we'd have been as safe as houses.

We might get a draw here if United once again don't up for Ragnick but if the plethora of talent they have out on the pitch turn up at any moment they could take the game away from us in an instant.

Really think we're cooked now.

I think we might actually win this. For years Everton reserve some of their better performances for the 'big' teams and Man U are not actually in rude health themselves. Could be a crazy high scoring game with the mighty blues coming out on top by the odd goal

If we beat these it will deflate Burnley for there game at Norwich

Our last few games have been must win but this is do or die now. Only 3 points is good enough here and they can be beat, As you say we have the advantage of being the early KO and need to take it. If these players have any pride in themselves they would give it absolutely everything they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back