Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly we're playing a United team that is as low in confidence as we are. They're more scared of losing to us then vice versa. I genuinely think we'll get a result.
Not really, they’re bad, but nowhere near our level, they’re still top 6.

Just posting what I've put in the Lampard thread as it's relevant to team selection on Saturday

So we should be hearing today (as I dont think the press have ran with the story last night) that senior players were criticising Lampard before yesterday's match to the press.

According to Esk

So if thats true....these stories should have come out in this mornings papers yes?

Honestly these stories always leaks for news rags because they sound believable during a bad run. They are always made up unless there’s a players name on them. They always say “sources say…”

I hate this group of players and this season, but we’ve no other choice than to believe they can do it in the next 9 games. If they don’t, whatever, but while they’re still in the prem, we have to support them. I don’t go to the matches but I’ll keep watching on the telly. We can still do it if we win 3 games.

Hi everyone, i'm an Evertonian from Italy. I'm going to be there this weekend for my 17th time ad Goodison Park in 12 years. Even with all the pain they cause me in recent years, I'm always find a solution to travel and watch 2 or 3 game in a season. I'm coming again after all the COVID problems finally this past October and they stun me with a disgusting 5-2 defeat with Watford. I'm started to loose hype month after month, they don't deserve supporters like us, especially like me that put a lot of money every time for the long trip. But inside of me ther's a little hope, I want to believe that this weekend they will repay me in some way, I wanna feel a Goodison experience like never before and cry for joy, not for waste another journey....
I hope to see Begovic in goal, he put a lot of confidence in the defence last time, I'm scared that Pickford is one of the main problem of lack of confidence and a real weakness in the corner.

Need a reaction from the team on the weekend, otherwise it's going to get worse.. United are there for the taking if we were in any shape or form so fingers crossed pull something out of the bag.
we've needed a reaction for months and got bugger all from this lot.

We need another leeds,newcastle atmosphere on saturday. We all know the score and we all have different points of view. But we all want the same thing. Just roar the team through the match,shout for everything and drag them over the line. Dont give them any excuse. Its up to us supporters to make the difference again.
UTFT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back