Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like we're two clubs who've fallen similarly far in the last few seasons - just from different starting positions.
Very true; except United have the financial resources to make things a hell of a lot easier for them. We sign Townsend on a free and Gray for £1.7m, they drop £110m on Sancho and Varane. Not exactly shopping at the same supermarket.

Well played blues, very dogged against a woeful United.

Stand outs for me were Delph, Allan, Iwobi, Gordon, Godfrey, Mykolenko...but Pickford topped them all, with three crucial saves.

Tons. For 30 of those years they have been mince. Them beating us in an FA Cup final was an upset, for example.
I know I have made the journey a few times over the years to OT and GP but never came away with a win. It is almost as good as beating the rs :)

We weren't great in the general sense today but compared to most games this season we were fantastic.

United were poor , they lacked creativity or any real threat , amazing given some of the players they have.

Boss result and finally the lads have stood up and fought to stay up. Put in another 8 of those and we will stay up long before arsenal. Not single player on the pitch you could fault today , other than Keane for the first half and lewen because he isn't arsed.

At the end of the match when we was all clapping, I could feel tears running down my cheeks.
Not wanting anyone seeing a man in His 50's crying in turned my head only to see the lad beside me crying too.
I think it was all the built up emotion and the realisation that after thinking we are going down, we now have a second chance.

At the end of the match when we was all clapping, I could feel tears running down my cheeks.
Not wanting anyone seeing a man in His 50's crying in turned my head only to see the lad beside me crying too.
I think it was all the built up emotion and the realisation that after thinking we are going down, we now have a second chance.
Dud you ask if he wanted a bum??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back