Match Thread Everton v Manchester United : Sun 4 Dec : KO 1600

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolasie had a good game I thought. Not his fault Rom's movement in the area is non-existent. That first cross is with obvious as that he had to get in front of his man but he NEVER does. So static in the area. Everything literally has to be put on a plate for him and he contributes nothing to the build up with his awful touch and awareness. Surely wouldn't be hard to take the money and run in January and get someone in with a brain, willing to run into space and with a decent touch.

Yes. Rom is wildly over-rated/hyped. One dimensional and lazy. Does score a few goals tho.

I'd still take a stupid bid for him in Jan though

... and so on.

All wrong mate?

In my opinion, yes, '@sickoffacebook" is wrong.

But hey, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

If Del starts the next game, I will 100% be behind him.

But based on today's (and the last few weeks) display(s) I don't think he deserves it.

That being said, Bolasie has been poor and shouldn't be back in either.

How to sum it all up...

Mirallas worked hard all game.
Del looked up for it when he came on. Didn't succeed every time, but scared the crap out of their defence whenever he ran directly at them. Had them back-pedalling.
Mori looks a better bet than Jags.
Gana put in an all-action performance again.
Barry lucky not to have received two yellows in the first half.
Holgate is the real deal, and should be part of the future line-up NOW.

Rojo should have received a red for that horrendous tackle in the first half.
Zlatan should have received a red to that deliberate kick on Coleman's head in the second (view from another angle shows that Oliver had a clear view of what he did).

It is all a matter of confidence. Once the pen went in, you could see the confidence return, and the belief that more could be achieved.
All of this. And nice to see that Fellaini is a blue at heart lollol. What did Barry do that was worse than Zlatan (can't be bothered trying to spell his surname!) did? He got his customary yellow card for next to nothing challenges. You have to wonder whether referees have it in their standing instructions to at least book him for being Barry! :rant::rant::rant:

I don't think Bolasie was great but the stick he gets on here is unbelievable mind.

That's my point. Del can be crap (as he was) and gets praise, yet Bolasie has an off-game (where he still does some decent stuff) and gets slated.
I don't think Bolasie was great but the stick he gets on here is unbelievable mind.

Maybe some lads wear blue tinted specs in regards to Del, just as you do in regards to Bolaise mate?

Awful keeping always prone to a clanger Robles is far better than him a Southampton reject?!
Fulham would not play him why should we great if the balls near him that run out to day was farcically poor!

We should play him because he's actually a competant keeper who generally plays well

Yes, we should look to buy a new keeper if we aspire to achieve more, but for right now he's by far the best keeper we have

Robles is and always had been no better than a back up at this level

Stem at least has some excellent performances to his name

It'll be a huge mistake to put Robles in

Nope, it's Stek until the new keepers signed IMO

Once everyone's calmed down, they'll see it too

We should play him because he's actually a competant keeper who generally plays well

Yes, we should look to buy a new keeper if we aspire to achieve more, but for right now he's by far the best keeper we have

Robles is and always had been no better than a back up at this level

Stem at least has some excellent performances to his name

It'll be a huge mistake to put Robles in

Nope, it's Stek until the new keepers signed IMO

Once everyone's calmed down, they'll see it too

They'll never see it then, Mikey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back