Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United, KO 20:00 Mon 23rd April

Should I have bothered to finish my last paragraph?

• Yes

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • No it’s ok, we’re all emotionally drained and understand

Votes: 120 74.5%
  • Cheese on toast fella

Votes: 33 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live just outside Newcastle. In laws family are all Newcastle fans, it’s pretty much become my second team. From speaking to them, they are expecting a loss. We are expecting a loss. We are combined in our hatred for Allardyce.

1:1 scrappy draw. Lots of booing from all sides at Allardyce.

Best thing that can happen is for us to go 0-1 down then the Allardyce our shouts will start

Think we win probably 2-1

The number of people wanting us to lose to get rid of Allerdyce is shocking. Ever hear the expression "cutting off your nose to spite your face"? There's 4 games to go until the end of the season. The club isn't going to throw money away to satisfy the "don't like Sam brigade", they are going to do what they decide is best. Now whether that is good or bad who knows, but this continual whingeing is getting boring. :coffee:

Can't let this lot finish above us... Can you imagine?

The only bonus of their strong finish and new confidence is the hilarity when they inevitably bomb down to the championship again.

It would be good to see Goodison at it's most hostile. Provide massive, loud support for the team but every time BFS steps out the dugout let the venom from all 4 sides of the ground be heard. Leave it in no doubt we all hate him and want him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back