Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford
Godfrey Keane Tarkowski Mykolenko
Iwobi Gana Doucoure Garner McNeil
DC-L

Coleman in for Godfrey/Myko and Onana in for Garner if fit

If/when DCL isn't fit just put Big Mick upfront and boot it to him or something.

Hope we don't see Godfrey near a start of any sort but Dyche will obviously go for the "experienced" player here.

If we dont win this i dont see a way out for us, the fans have to be massive, Newcastle will have a big support, and i dont mean in terms of body size

For the first time ages, I think we will win on Thursday, provided we have Onana. Doucoure ànd Calvert Lewin in the starting line up, I think we will have enough to get the three points.
I mean, getting this sudden optimism based on Newcastle coming off of their best result in decades is a new approach, that's for sure... lol

Everything points to a comfortable away victory.

I mean, getting this sudden optimism based on Newcastle coming off of their best result in decades is a new approach, that's for sure... lol

Everything points to a comfortable away victory.

I wouldnt look that much into yesterday. Spurs were possibly the most abysmal embarrassing opposition ever.
Hasnt been lost on me btw that we never beat them at Goodison the other week. You look at them and they are a team you want to play. That was two huge points dropped.

-------------Pickford
Coleman Keane Tarky Godfrey
Iwobi Onana Gana McNeil
----------Doucoure
------------DCL
Thats our best side for me. If Coleman's out then switch Godfrey to RB and bring in Mykolenko LB. If Onana or Doucoure out then play Simms and DCL as a two up front and play a narrow 4-4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back