Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can’t beat a Fulham side who were completely disinterested then we have no chance against a side gunning for top 4. These will utterly destroy us I’m afraid.

If we can’t beat a Fulham side who were completely disinterested then we have no chance against a side gunning for top 4. These will utterly destroy us I’m afraid.
I get the sentiment but I think things might be a little different. Doucs back and DCL playing again will make a difference. If we get Onana and Coleman back, I think we'll give them a game under the lights. Crazy to think I know

Demarai Gray doesn't do near enough to be a starter
Agreed. I'd drop him for Doucs. Been so lackluster and probably better as an impact sub off the bench. Play Iwobi out wide. Garner out for Onana if he's fit. Need to kick, punch and slide that midfield. Can't be as bad as Spurs were yday surely. Onana Doucs and Gana Vs Longstaff Bruno and Willock. I fancy our lot in a physical battle

Agreed. I'd drop him for Doucs. Been so lackluster and probably better as an impact sub off the bench. Play Iwobi out wide. Garner out for Onana if he's fit. Need to kick, punch and slide that midfield. Can't be as bad as Spurs were yday surely. Onana Doucs and Gana Vs Longstaff Bruno and Willock. I fancy our lot in a physical battle
Gray at least tries to make things happen. Iwobi is a total fraud and contributes nothing

True.
We beat a Brentford side who were unbeaten in 12 games
... and we beat an Arsenal side that was top of the table and flying

we are capable.
Both of those happened when Dyche actually tried to not throw games.

Were winning this. Doucoure & hopefully Coleman & Onana to come back in will give us confidence.

Goodison has to be unbelievable though.

Were better playing sides in good form, awful when up against those in bad form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back