Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v Norwich City - EFL Cup - Tuesday 20 Sept, 19.45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boos at end end - give your heads a wobble

They deserved it.

What they didn't deserve, however, was the complete apathy from the first whistle from the crowd, who I'm increasingly beginning to think are a disgrace.

I'm in the Park End every home game and the atmosphere is toxic for no apparent reason. I understood it under Martinez, but I was gobsmacked at the Boro game - utterly terrible atmosphere after our best start to a season in decades.

I'm really not one for blaming the fans, but they need to get a grip.

Genuinely do not think the players will be bothered about this game. Our aims this season are far greater than this piece of junk. Stay in and around the top 4 and come Jan we will attract top players.

No one cares about this monstrosity. We need to reestablish ourselves at the top table asap.
Hope you're right. Still crap result and if lukaku is out for any amount of time we're in trouble

Anyone going to mention the elephant in room? Where is this money we have been promised? And where is TV money

Well that was disappointing.

Proof if any more was needed that our transfer activity needed to be better. But please can we keep the hysterics down to a minimum, if we had got that penalty early on I'm confident it would have been a wholly different story tonight.

I am genuinely gutted, I'd love us to win the League Cup.

Same every season.

Ah lad. The idea of Everton winning the league cup is a bit like a baaaad dry run. You want the leg over so bad that after a while you begin to think shaggin anything will be out of this world incredible. Then you finally do it, you ride a real life woman, however, she's in her 40s, got a BMI of 38, pissed up, a chain smoker, butt ugly and the whole wonderful experience lasts the guts of 45 seconds.

Yes, you have finally succeeded after all these years, but now that you've done it, by GOD was it unsatisfactory.

THAT is how I view this highly esteemed League Bloody Cup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back