Match Thread Everton v Nottingham Forest : 3pm KO : Saturday 20th August 2022

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent first half from us as we're still finding our way in this league. I expect to see MGW in the second half at some point, poss Surridge too, should liven us up a bit. Forest fans are in good voice as ever.

Davies is?

How's he supposed to show for a football when him and iwobi are 2 against 3?

The forward line are hanging them out to dry and that's why we keep going long.
Playing with 3 at the back and no wing backs against a weak side like Forest .... How do you want to win games like that?

I thought he started well but fell off after 30 minutes or so.

I think the front three have been worse than him personally.
His pathetic attempt at a pass when Iwobi played a clever ball behind their midfield sticks to mind.

Iwobi on a positive note has been very good.

The Davies agenda in full effect.

Apparently the worst player on the pitch when Tarkowski has squared it to Forest about 3 times.

Da's gonna Da I suppose...

Davies has been fine, out biggest goal threat funny enough.

He's been all over the shop on transition though. Nowhere near anyone. Gana instantly fixes that

I feel like in training we really should be teaching players shoot directly at the keeper. Because they only seem to shoot directly at the keeper in a match. Maybe then they'd faff it and score a couple.

Davies is?

How's he supposed to show for a football when him and iwobi are 2 against 3?

The forward line are hanging them out to dry and that's why we keep going long.
Doesn’t even try for the ball mate. It’s been six years, stop defending him. He isn’t a kid anymore.

One moment when We countered from Gordon’s crosffield, gray got it but needed Davies to come getting off him. Didn’t even bother. He is scared of it. Like Doucoure, Gomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back