• Jesper Lindstrom

• Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Iliman NDiaye

• Beto

• Ashley Young 62'

• Jack Harrison 62'

• Tim Iroegbunam 79'

Results are only viewable after voting.
The thought of spending my weekends cheering on Marine, who actually seem to care, is very appealing

And yet somehow I know I'll still end up going to watch Everton

Where is Jeremy Kyle for my toxic relationship with Everton? 🤣

Don't think it has anything to do with losing the dressing room. He has his way of playing and will not deviate even when his record shows majority of the time he gets it totally wrong. He is stuck and it does not matter what class of player he has he will just stick to his way. Thelwell needs to tell him (as DoF) he wants a certain style of play and more importantly, play to players strengths and utilise them all. Tonight, Ndiaye for example was starved of the ball, our players did not support each other. Our team did not even attempt to play football
Patterson and pickford might disagree...

hahahahahaha

1726608413939.webp

It would be easier to name the players who aren't wage thieves stealing from the club. Pickford, Coleman (possibly one or two others who I'd find easier naming if I wasn't so angry) and the kids. The rest are an utter disgrace.
The 5 who joined have a pass, McNeil, Pickford, Mykolenko, Tarks, Gana, Garner and any of the U21 lads who’ve had a game

Coleman, love him but his legs have gone and certainly shouldn’t be playing international football still

Harrison I’m indifferent about

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back