• Jesper Lindstrom

• Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Iliman NDiaye

• Beto

• Ashley Young 62'

• Jack Harrison 62'

• Tim Iroegbunam 79'

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just come from the ground. That was poor. So many weaknesses.
McNeil is not a full back. Might be able to get away with playing as a wing back in a back 5 . Out jumped for the goal.
Dixon is much better going forward than defending. Needs to work on his positional play and stop diving in. . Another one that would suit a back 5.
Doucs right place at right time for the goal but passing is terrible.
Beto for a big lad gets knocked off the ball far too easily . First touch is terrible. Needs to play to his height and strength.
Midfield stands off far too much.
Some positives from Ndiaye and Lindstrom. Both have good feet and a football brain. The latter should hould have scored from the chances he had bit at least he has pace and is direct. Harrison runs into blind alleys.
Mangala put a shift in and was the pick of the midfield. O Brien MOM by a country mile and needs to play. Him and Branthwaite would be a great pairing at the back and both need to play to stand any chance of staying up.

McNeil is not a full back. Might be able to get away with playing as a wing back in a back 5 . Out jumped for the goal.
Dixon is much better going forward than defending. Needs to work on his positional play and stop diving in. . Another one that would suit a back 5.
Beto for a big lad gets knocked off the ball far too easily . First touch is terrible. Needs to play to his height and strength.
Some positives from Ndiaye and Lindstrom. Both have good feet and a football brain. The latter should hould have scored from the chances he had bit at least he has pace and is direct. Harrison runs into blind alleys.
Mangala put a shift in and was the pick of the midfield. O Brien MOM by a country mile and needs to play. Him and Branthwaite would be a great pairing at the back and both need to play to stand any chance of staying up.

Pretty much bang on.

Ndiaye and Lindstrom should embe starting every game moving forward.

All of Southamptons midfield were better Mangala was anonymous.

I don't get why some on here seem to think criticising the players means defending the manager. Its just odd. They can both be crap you know, one doesn't have to be good purely because the other is bad. I don't go into big rants about Dyche because his stupidity speaks for itself. He's gone. He knows it. The players know it. Everyone in here knows it. Every man and his dog knows it. The players however, we're stuck with. So I'm gonna keep calling the wage thieves out until they're purged from the club like they deserve to be.

I understand everyone is upset. Of course we are.

But don’t make out that the addition of Ndiaye, Iroegbunham, Lindstrom, O’Brien, Broja and Mangala - for the loss of Onana, Godfrey, Dobbin and Maupay - hasn’t improved us.
Lindstrom Mangala just can't see it myself especially in our present state the others Ndiaye yes.

I still feel there is a glaring central midfield problem you know

Something is not right there

The gaps look so big at times
Huge issue and becoming more and more obvious. We’ve got Mangala Iroegbhunam and Gana who all seem to press in the same way (no discipline) and Garner who is much of a muchness either way.

It’s killing us defensively. We’re going to get absolutely crucified one week and it’ll be apparent where the biggest hole is.

I’d kill for a Gareth Barry right now.

Dyches tactics in the main is to concede possession, problem is that we are so long without the ball that we are terrible on it when we do get it, everything looks so narrow, passes bouncing off shins, dribbling straight into players going nowhere, we don't look like we have a plan when we get the ball bar run as fast as we can towards their goal or lump it

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back