• Jesper Lindstrom

• Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Iliman NDiaye

• Beto

• Ashley Young 62'

• Jack Harrison 62'

• Tim Iroegbunam 79'

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think we are just completely skint and we’ve done whatever we could.

O’Brien on the drip via Textor (Mangala loan thrown in) - Lindstrom off the back of a horrific year, same as Ndiaye.

Iroegbhunam was a blatant PSR fiddle but I do like the look of him long term.
Maybe i kno was a hard window but pretty certain is alot of players we could have got in for a decent price even if was a low payment. Was rumours dyche turned down 8 players obvious the fb area then we needed a rw with pace. Then we needed a cm who could sit help us keep the ball. Just feel esp out of england you can get these deals is tough and we most likely did not hear some of the deals the club tried. But again is an unbalanced side,
Does not save the manager for not getting us to have a better way of playing

Boycott only makes difference if the owner wanted to stay is why the manager is most likely still in a job.
It makes a difference to the fans' sanity. I couldn't watch that rubbish because it's offensive, demeaning, and insulting of the club to serve up such utter disrespect and shameless contempt for the fanbase.

If people turn up, more fool them. They know what they are getting: an absentee owner, non-existent board, a team of sub-standard mercenaries, and a hopeless descent to oblivion.

It makes a difference to the fans' sanity. I couldn't watch that rubbish because it's offensive, demeaning, and insulting of the club to serve up such utter disrespect and shameless contempt for the fanbase.

If people turn up, more fool them. They know what they are getting: an absentee owner, non-existent board, a team of sub-standard mercenaries, and a hopeless descent to oblivion.

no matter what mate a hardcore fan base will simply always go

so fans deserve turgid footy?
If they continue to fill the club's coffers and turn up for that dross, yes. They are tolerating the intolerable, as far as I'm concerned, but each to his own. I just wouldn't feel "sorry" for anybody who chooses to put themseleves through that.

100% agree with you and i like the idea the horrible thing is for alot of fans. They love the club and will still turn up and even go the away games because it is there life. Even if we didnt turn uo for the games eould still check the results and it just depressing. Only hope is this takeover the we need massive pr from them we need dialogue from them to the fans. Try get some money into the club to be able spend in jan.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back