• Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Iliman NDiaye

• Beto

• Ashley Young 62'

• Jack Harrison 62'

• Tim Iroegbunam 79'

Results are only viewable after voting.
well they go as they chose to
I like the idea of doing it to make a statement to show that well wtf they have done to this club and this fanbase. The sad thing is not one of them cares, will we hear from the owner about tonight no. We get beat on sat most likely no again. Horrible thing is even if you cant make it to the match or well even get a stream most of this will check the score. I try not it ruin the rest of my free time now after the game gets me abit angry but tomorow. Inwill just switch off i dont even watch any other football now, highlights other games becuase everton have stopoed me enjoying it anymore

I like the idea of doing it to make a statement to show that well wtf they have done to this club and this fanbase. The sad thing is not one of them cares, will we hear from the owner about tonight no. We get beat on sat most likely no again. Horrible thing is even if you cant make it to the match or well even get a stream most of this will check the score. I try not it ruin the rest of my free time now after the game gets me abit angry but tomorow. Inwill just switch off i dont even watch any other football now, highlights other games becuase everton have stopoed me enjoying it anymore

i know mate it’s just took the enjoyment out of watching us

will always love us and support us but this is hideous the whole thing

The sad thing is if we get a good result Saturday, for some it will be more about mocking the more critical in the fan base. No long term thinking whatsoever.
Was the same with Lampard, blew my mind that people liked him and seemed to tolerate the fact we were dire just because he was allegedly a nice fella. Only so many times you can say "we lost but we played well" before you're relegated

He deserves credit for helping us through a bad situation but his tactics are stuck in the 90s..Guardiola doesn't make subs because his first eleven are fkkkkin shhhhhit hot!
Dyche doesn't make them because he's stubborn and thinks the other manager has outwitted him...
Which they normally do!

This club mashes my head so much. Part of me says that we've scored five goals in the last three games against Premier League clubs including against a CL side and that surely that's a sign things have the potential to improve. Surely it's got to be. Part of me also thinks we're stuffed this season.

Was the same with Lampard, blew my mind that people liked him and seemed to tolerate the fact we were dire just because he was allegedly a nice fella. Only so many times you can say "we lost but we played well" before you're relegated

I was guilty of that out of desperation and frustration when I should have known better. The headlock situation really changed my perspective on the club tho, I know it’s in the past but the way it was handled and so many stayed quiet about it really angered me.

It doesn’t feel like a football club, more like a social club that benefits the few and the ones in the many who are cheesed off are seen as toxic and part of the problem.

From the ex players to ignorant former boxers bragging about staying up on national radio, it stinks mate. It’s like a clique.

I long for the day an owner eradicates this culture and creates one that benefits Everton as an actual football club and not the few within its circle.

I was guilty of that out of desperation and frustration when I should have known better. The headlock situation really changed my perspective on the club tho, I know it’s in the past but the way it was handled and so many stayed quiet about it really angered me.

It doesn’t feel like a football club, more like a social club that benefits the few and the ones in the many who are cheesed off are seen as toxic and part of the problem.

From the ex players to ignorant former boxers bragging about staying up on national radio, it stinks mate. It’s like a clique.

I long for the day an owner eradicates this culture and creates one that benefits Everton the club and not the few within its circle.
In all fairness mate I hated him from the start, mostly for being a posh boy. So maybe I was too prejudiced 🤣 The fact we never had a bounce when he took over though was ringing alarm bells and after three months we still only survived by the skin of our teeth. Should've parted ways at the end of that season with him.

Sucks to watch the team play like this but being out of the cup is probably for the best. If a couple more guys got ill, we’d have been hitting the local schools to fill the bench tonight.

Sucks to watch the team play like this but being out of the cup is probably for the best. If a couple more guys got ill, we’d have been hitting the local schools to fill the bench tonight.
I think it was more about winning a game of football and showing we can play. No way any of the starters have left that with confidence going into Saturday

I think it was more about winning a game of football and showing we can play. No way any of the starters have left that with confidence going into Saturday
Well the majority of them won’t be starting on Saturday…I get it, and somewhat agree, but this squad is so thin we don’t need more games.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back