Match Thread Everton v Spurs. 3rd Jan at 1600.

How do we make Everton boss?

• Sort the goalkeeper out

Votes: 183 41.4%
  • Get Jagielka in and the defence sorted

Votes: 83 18.8%
  • Change the Manager

Votes: 42 9.5%
  • Show some patience with the young team

Votes: 56 12.7%
  • I just watch the games and can't be arsed with all this

Votes: 35 7.9%
  • I'm a Chinese spam robot you ted

Votes: 43 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
they look a class above

yet i still reckon we have the better team

Kidding yourself. These are better all over the park. We've got players who take 3 touches to get the ball under control and can't look across a line to stay onside.

Putting more effort in too. Spurs look hungry. We look half arsed.

What are our CB's doing there, no way Coleman should be left to cover him, it's in the centre of our goal.

This - the two centre backs should be cleaning that long high ball not leaving it to the right back.

This has been coming and we are facing a pumping in the second half unless there is a huge change in approach

Brutal performance. We scored against the run of play and have been totally outplayed since. This is the closest performance to when we were completely koff last season. Defence is all over the shop turning their backs on shots etc. I know alot of people rate Barry this year but I think he's not offering enough cover for our 2 center backs who themselves aren't doing the bizz. What is kone for ..... I've no idea.

Jags cant come back quickly enough for poor Funes Mori. Its been a hell of an introduction to the league and he is tired, sloppy and nervous right now.

This is the first game he's been involved in where we have been under sustained pressure. He hasn't looked up to scratch.

I've said it before, wouldn't look out of place at Villa.

Our midfield is p!ss poor there is only Barry in there who puts a tackle in and the closing down from shots outside the area is non existent
if this continues in the 2nd half we will lose the game

Leicester, Stoke, Spurs.

Currently on one point from those three home games with a fully fit squad bar Jagielka and massively outclassed by Spurs somehow not losing.

Losing all those three and manager seemingly still untouchable? Outrageous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back