Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never saw it, sometimes being stuck at work is a relief. Won on Kane scoring twice too, offer was 6-1 on a brace and seeing as he always scores against us I thought it was worth a go. Horrible result, not watching highlights and their equaliser is dreadful.

Lad this was round 18 !!! With pre season behind how many games we are talking about ? How much time you need to find first 11, it's all about confidence and consistency, we don't have any of that ant Silva is the only reason why

Was he the reason why last year?

See you want change too soon, this is a transformation season. We need calm heads and to realise that there will be inconsistency this season and until we let some players go and buy others it may be like that. You can't just have a clear out overnight, some of the deadwood don't want to go.
Our previous managers locked some of them into very nice contracts that they do not want to give up, besides we're still recovering from Allardyce IMO.

We need patience, give the manager time. Do you want Allardyce back, or Mark Hughes or another of the manger-go-round jokes that infest the game?

I read someone actually saying that 'at least we might not have the Europa League next season' is that what we have become, what happened to us.

We need to find whichever curse has stuck.
Get a witch doctor and exorcise the demons.

DCL goal should've stood. If that had been Ali...'for sure'.
After that Spurs goal it was like the lads knew there was no point - the curse!

Meanwhile Silva has lost the plot.
Start Davies. And just to prove the point I'll bring on Schneiderlin....Its not my fault I don't have the players.
FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back