Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two centre halves woeful today, the rest not much better.
If Chelsea gives us 30M for Stones it would be crazy not to sell. He is a good player but a bad defender and im afraid he is not worth 30 m. But if you look at Lukaku and you see what you get for 28 M so perhaps im wrong.

Martinez made the change to 2 up front early, and as a result we got a draw. Not brilliant, I wanted a win, but he would have shoved Naismith up wide left last season.

Kone plays well as a supplement to Lukaku

And welcome back Ross.

Not brilliant, but hopefully we'll kick on from the grit we showed and play against Soton

It could of been a loss today...ill take a point. Massive game against the basketball unknowns. One point is better than nowt. Its only beer o'clock !!......again...in the girls school.. in a sweaty halfterm dormroom... with my reputation ?? Oh i should coco. Huzzaah

Martinez with the sub of the century after I mocked his decision

Howard - Garbage
Coleman - Average
Jags - poor
Stones - Average
Galloway- Average
Barry - Average
Cleverley - Good
Barkley - Very Good
McCarthy - poor
Lukaku - poor

Kone - excellent

I think you got a good point against a weakened Watford side. If Abdi had been playing, it would have been a walk over for us. As it is, considering our injuries and suspensions I'm not too concerned about a draw away at a bottom half side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back