Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v West Ham. 5th March at 1500.

What do you think should be Saturday's objective?

• Three points for the royal blues

Votes: 186 49.9%
  • Lay down a performance that shows we are progressing

Votes: 39 10.5%
  • Sign Willy Caballero

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • HURT PAYET

Votes: 140 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silent reader here for a long time.

I've enjoyed all your posts here about our beloved club. But today I need to express myself because this one is totally unacceptable..

Yes we were down to 10 men, but think you still bottled really make my blood boil..

FOR F**CKS SAKE EVERTON!!

Every so called top teams has been [Poor language removed] all season, we should capitalize that just like Spurs and Leicester and try as hard as I can to nick a top four finish..
But NO, we decided to being Everton as usual.

I'm done for this season lads.
:cheers:

Welcome mate.

Language though (y)

Perhaps the crosses should never have been made?
Still not Bobby's fault, sure stop the crosses, but the CB's should be making sure they get a head on those.

Lennon for Naisse is not why we lost, but the plotters will tell you it was, the more rational fan knows it was poor defending by the CB's.

What is the matter with you mate.
Don't pay attention to the haters. Your positivity and civility and general vibe a genuinely welcome presence here. Too many angry haters. Know you can fight your corner but wanted to nail my colors to the mast. This place has gotten feral in the last couple of months. Real shame.

Don't pay attention to the haters. Your positivity and civility and general vibe a genuinely welcome presence here. Too many angry haters. Know you can fight your corner but wanted to nail my colors to the mast. This place has gotten feral in the last couple of months. Real shame.
No worries about mate,

Perhaps the crosses should never have been made?
A little sympathy for McCarthy for the first since he had cleared the corner and him having to block the cross owed a lot to us being down to 10. No sympathy for Ross for the second because that action was two blues vs two WHU. He just makes a rubbish attempt at a block. Sadly he is not very good at that part of the game when he is out of possession. Then Barry and Besic slow to block Payet for third. Sigh. While I am sharing the blame Romelu played very well at times but his misses also contributed to the defeat.

3 goals in 12' is truly a train wreck of historic proportions. And while Everton seem to have perfected this brand of rapid decompression it isn't exclusive to Merseyside. With world class striker talent now peppered liberally throughout the league, a 2-nil lead isn't what it used to be. Payet may look a right tool with his brohawk and all but he will get his chances in a 90' match. Especially against a side playing a man down for 50' or so.

I think most weren't shocked, or even surprised after today's result.

Bournemouth I took forever to get over. Today I shouted a mouthful of abuse at my laptop towards Martinez and then just shrugged. That was it lol

We expect to see shambolic surrenders, and surely that itself shows we need a change. We don't expect to beat gash at home anymore. Expectations have been destroyed and tbh I'm just more sad than angry these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back