Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the linesman would of or should of. I couldn't see. But whatever it was a terrible decision as was his decision to give them a corner when their player should have been booked for poleaxing Sidibe
Linesman yes, but no way could he have gotten information to the ref that quickly, the whistle was blown while the ball was in the air, you're talking a second maybe a second and a half for the lines man to make the decision get the information to the ref and then the ref to blow the whistle.

Got to love the people moaning here, if he'd of stuck with Sig and Morgs you'd of been fuming, he's ripped the rule book up by his standards and still the moans are incoming. Literally no scenario in which some of you would've been happy.

Walcott the only questionable inclusion there, love the rest of it.

Came back to see what the initial reaction was to the line up. Hindsight 20/20 and all that but still, I'm really surprised by the animosity of the negatively despite changes being made.

Much as I’m unsure about Marco, at least it’s evident he hasn’t lost the dressing room and has actually changed it. Let’s hope this can be a real corner turned for us this time! COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back