Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come Sunday, we'll finally have the answer to what happens when a Stoppable Force meets a Movable Object.

I know we haven't been playing good, but this is Arsenal we're talking about. This is the team that can beat the very best by several goals, and then lose by 3 against Sheffield Wednesday.

So let's cross our fingers, pray no more babies are used as human shields, and hope Ashley Williams doesn't drop kick *too* many opposition players.

Just on way home from night shift , get a couple of hours of sleep then off to Goodison, hope im not thinking i should of stayed in bed after about 30mins in

We'll play well for the first 10 minutes then gift them a goal. Proceed to lose 0-4 but Koeman won't actually be sacked until we lose to Leicester.

I actually think we'll win. Before the Lyon game I thought the players had downed tools like under Martinez but (albeit mostly through stupid actions) the players showed they clearly give a damn about what happens and appeared just as frustrated as we are. If they get in arsenals faces they will [Poor language removed] out and we'll beat them. Hopefully they don't start Wilshere because he's actually got a bit of fight about him and will be desperate to prove himself in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back