Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoyingly he will get sacked with a huge payoff then get another job, then get sacked with a huge payoff and spend the next 20 years doing that.

All because he was a decent player he will retire with his name in tatters but about 200 million in the bank.

tbf, we'd all the do the same if we could :dance:

Annoyingly he will get sacked with a huge payoff then get another job, then get sacked with a huge payoff and spend the next 10 years doing that.

All because he was a decent player he will retire with his name in tatters but about 200 million in the bank.
Yep but at least if he's gone from here we can try to forget about him. I can't acually believe this has gone so badly wrong.

Get him gone today there still 29 league matches left to salvage something from this season, if he stays I can't see him getting another win, he use to look bothered but doesn't anymore.

Get him gone today there still 29 league matches left to salvage something from this season, if he stays I can't see him getting another win, he use to look bothered but doesn't anymore.

If we're still in this position by Xmas, we'd have no chance of attracting an half-decent replacement.
I needs to be done now.
Tonight.

Seen that look before when he got conned by Moshfraudi when he told him we would keep Lukaku as we are an ambitious club
at the same time Rom was trying his United shirt on. Koeman each and every interview stated we needed a striker to replace Rom
Moshfraudi phoned Jim White and said its Koemans team now. I bet Koeman cant wait get out of this shambles ........

No point being angry at Koeman anymore. He's done. All on the board to sort this mess out now.
I really hope your right, I reckon when he's gone heres the hardest job in football star the moment. The board must choose very carefully this time, that's why Unswortn needs to take charge so the board can take there time for there new manager choice, we don't rush anything else so they shouldn't rush his replacement.

I have become a bit detached watching everton recently - if we win great, if we lose then more chance koeman goes. So, I really enjoyed today's game, was fun to watch.

Vlasic and pickford looking good. Gueye not wanting to sign a new contract with us at the moment but hope he stays.

I have become a bit detached watching everton recently - if we win great, if we lose then more chance koeman goes. So, I really enjoyed today's game, was fun to watch.

Vlasic and pickford looking good. Gueye not wanting to sign a new contract with us at the moment but hope he stays.

Best way to be tbf. Otherwise madness and misery beckon ;)

Vlasic looks like he can only last for 45 minutes to an hour, then he's winded. It's a shame because he had some legitimate moments of class in the first half too. The referee also hurt us in this game, Gana was booked for repeated pestering on Sanchez, while Xhaka got away without a booking all day long. Meanwhile Williams gets a yellow because Sanchez ran into him, and nearly got sent off from a Lacazette dive. At the other end, Koscielny high kicked Baines and smashed into Niasse's ankle, with only one yellow coming out of that.

It was a game where we needed to get stuck in, but the ref was not letting anything of the sort happen. I'm amazed he allowed the Gana tackle for the goal (a good tackle, but I figured he'd stop it)

The yellow for Williams caused two bad chain reactions: 1. we had to go to a back 4 once he subbed off, and 2. Gana remained on the pitch.

That said, this game has been an accumulation of all sorts of problems and failures of tactics. Koeman needs to go, there's nothing that he offers that even subpar managers couldn't give us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back