Everton vs Man City - 10th Jan, 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's too inconsistent for my liking.

we got what we paid for tbh. i go easier on criticism of players like him, because it's what i expect of them. some players are just better than others. jagielka and barry are the ones that pee me off more because they're much better players and playing nowhere near their potential and for such a long time as well.

The ref - looked a nailed on pen for us oN Jags - no foul on the keeper Joe Tart as he misjudged it in the wind for jags to score - city's goal a lucky deflection with Coleman slicing it into his own net!
Overall a good performance v the Champions!

Coleman never touched it. Whiffed on a tough clearance.

Good result today, I would have taken a point before kick off and didn't really think we would get anything.

Stoke next, they are just above us in the table, but have a game in hand and are 4 points better off!

Hopefully they will get beat by arsenal on Sunday and then we can beat them and narrow the gap :-)

No way a pen on Jags. Went down like a right soft git. And Naismith barged Hart on the Jags disallowed goal.

Ref was a bit crap elsewhere like.

this basically. i'm still not sure about their goal, it hit his arm, but wasn't intentional and would have hit his side anyway. i do despise city though, we never get anything against them from officials. the amount of points they've had off us last 5 years purely because referee performances and this was another iffy goal they've scored against us - a mass amount of luck involved as well.

thought coleman could have done better on the line, but it was a lucky header, it was that midrift sort of height where you don't really know what to do. higher or lower and it would have been cleared off the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back