Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight I would go

——————-Pickers
Holgate-Keane-Godfrey-Myko
———————Allan———————
——Doucoure—————-VDB——-
Townsend——-Richy———-Gray

Bring Gordon on to add a bit of drive in second half.
I’m reluctantly picking Keane by the way.

Gonna celebrate st. Paddy's day tonight. Not gonna watch the match and ruin a good drinking session.

Really not happy about this match, I know what my dad felt in the mid 90s now when I didn’t really understand - I hope it never comes down to the wire like those two seasons did

Managed to snag a ticket for tonight in the UG. First time I'll have been to Goodison since 2018, I think, for various reasons.

Gonna park in the city centre and get the train up from Liverpool Central to Kirkdale. Anybody do that regularly think that's the best way? Just coming through on my own so don't really want to be having to wait/pay for taxis like I used to when I had a ST of my own!
Was my preference back in the day.
Up the steps into the Railway pub, no longer there sadly. Up Westminster then dive down the side streets which used to have a boozer on every corner. Then onto County Road.
Hope you enjoy your night.

I’ve got that horrible sickly feeling about tonight’s game, the one that’s normally only ever experienced before derby games

Can't believe we are crapping our pants over Newcastle who were relegation candidates up until recently, they've managed to turn it around from hopeless performances and results so about time our players had a long hard look at themselves and started having some pride even a bit of hubris wouldn't go amiss.

I feel sick. ‘kin hate this club for what they put us through.
People simply don't understand the feelings generated by such events.
I know it's childish but while I've got used to us being pony, I can handle that.
What I couldn't entertain is not being in the top echelon. It's imperative that one of the players rises up and takes hold of the team by its nuts, and drag us to safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.