Match Thread Everton vs Newcastle - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton MOTM vs Newcastle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People simply don't understand the feelings generated by such events.
I know it's childish but while I've got used to us being pony, I can handle that.
What I couldn't entertain is not being in the top echelon. It's imperative that one of the players rises up and takes hold of the team by its nuts, and drag us to safety.
We've no fighters or leaders. Not one

The real concern is not the lack of effort, it’s more the scary fact that they don’t know how to play or what they need to do in order to create goal scoring opportunities.

Coventry was bad enough but being 2 down against Wimbledon was bonkers. Especially with the park end not being there. Don't think my nerves can take anything like that
I re-watched some clips a few nights back, IIRC Rideout swallowed his tongue too? Horrible! Doesn't seem to happen as much these days?

I was in Pompey and turned my radio off at 0-2, thought we were done!

I am feeling a bit like I did on Wimbledon Day.

Lose tonight and we face more days like this over the next two months.

Even if we win we will have more days like this over the next two months :eek:

We may have but I think a result tonight will turn the tide.

Win this and the belief we can beat Brentford, Palace and Leicester at home will grow dramatically.

And we can take something against both United and Chelsea.

Plus Burnley and Watford face City and the RS respectively in their next game.

We may indeed have days like these again before the end of the sesson but a win tonight and it won’t just be the same sense of dread going into our next game away to Hammers, at least ?

Really really need to start scoring goals, Richarlison needs to start paying us back for letting him do 2 tournaments, which turned out to bite us on the arse, who'd have thought ffs. He's not the only one, our goals have dried up and players need to stop feeling sorry for themselves and show some spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.