Everton Youth Teams Thread

Watched it on a streaming site (great win), must say that LFCTV is far better than ToffeeTv - very considered and (mostly) impartial commentary, unlike our version which tends to fade towards a "new shoes?" debate and "aren't we great , we have supporters all over the place - listen to this... etc."
I would gladly pay a subscription foe EvertonTv to get that sort of quality broadcast, the present offerings are a shambles.

Watched it on a streaming site (great win), must say that LFCTV is far better than ToffeeTv - very considered and (mostly) impartial commentary, unlike our version which tends to fade towards a "new shoes?" debate and "aren't we great , we have supporters all over the place - listen to this... etc."
I would gladly pay a subscription foe EvertonTv to get that sort of quality broadcast, the present offerings are a shambles.
My stream has no com,thought it was there mics,as you could hear the players/people there all game lol

I take it john Aldridge wasn't involved in the commentary then?

Some media guy and Gary Gillespie were doing the talking, and Roy Evans at half time, all with good things to say about Everton deserving everything they got - and possibly should have had more

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back