Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Youth Teams Thread

Finally worked out how to get it cancelled, email them like hell and dont stop till they answer, finally answered after 72 hours and 8 emails to cancel the auto renew, just hope they have stuck to it, dont buy it from Palace TV lol as there is nothing in the about you section or anywhere on the Palace website to stop payments despite them acting as though there is, i think its a Ruse via the website ;)
I think it is getting shown in our members' area for members (obviously) and season ticket holders. At least it has it up there at the moment.

I think it is getting shown in our members' area for members (obviously) and season ticket holders. At least it has it up there at the moment.
It is, but off course for members its £30 for the year when they dont show to much Live Games, while other clubs show more of our games than we actually do, for me to get that i want all u18s/u23s or many of them, as exclusive interviews etc usually end up free not long later

The Premier League Under-23 cup draw has been confirmed below, Here is our group and others​

The top two teams from each of the eight groups progress to the knockout stages, with one-off ties from the last 16 through to the final to determine the champions.​

2021/22 Premier League Cup groups​

GroupTeam 1Team 2Team 3Team 4
AArsenalAFC BournemouthSouthamptonWest Brom
BBlackburnMiddlesbroughNott'm ForestQPR
CCharltonDerbyNorwichReading
DBurnleyEvertonPeterboroughSheff Utd
ELeedsMansfieldSunderlandWigan
FPlymouth/ExeterSwanseaWest HamWolves
GBirminghamHuddersfieldNewcastleWatford
HColchesterFulhamSouthendStoke

Last edited:

The Premier League Under-23 cup draw has been confirmed below, Here is our group and others​

The top two teams from each of the eight groups progress to the knockout stages, with one-off ties from the last 16 through to the final to determine the champions.​

2021/22 Premier League Cup groups​

GroupTeam 1Team 2Team 3Team 4
AArsenalAFC BournemouthSouthamptonWest Brom
BBlackburnMiddlesbroughNott'm ForestQPR
CCharltonDerbyNorwichReading
DBurnleyEvertonPeterboroughSheff Utd
ELeedsMansfieldSunderlandWigan
FPlymouth/ExeterSwanseaWest HamWolves
GBirminghamHuddersfieldNewcastleWatford
HColchesterFulhamSouthendStoke
This is the one we won a few years ago, we should win that Group as the others are literally not in our league but in leagues below.
A lot of “ big clubs” missing, presumably they’re involved in that U19s European competition instead.

I wouldnt sell , him big ,fast and young ,it could come back and bite us on the arse long run, sooner sell any of the other centre halfs other than Godfrey
Yes, Holgate would surely be the one to cash in on at this point given his book value is zero, he's five years older than Branthwaite and imo his ceiling is that of a bottom-half premier league club (fairly poor distribution & lack of physicality) whereas Branthwaite could still have the necessary qualities to make a top centre half.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back