Everton Youth Teams Thread

How far off the first team is Roman Dixon?

Noticed that hes got a couple of England u20 caps this year. The same level as Iroegbunam.

….if football was solely based on speed and running power, he’d be a first teamer now. He catches the eye with his movement, he plays in a position where we desparately need a young player to come through but he looks some way off that level.

It’s a big pre-season for lots of these kids, they massively have to step-up but strange things happen.

….if football was solely based on speed and running power, he’d be a first teamer now. He catches the eye with his movement, he plays in a position where we desparately need a young player to come through but he looks some way off that level.

It’s a big pre-season for lots of these kids, they massively have to step-up but strange things happen.

Sounds like he needs further development

Sounds like he needs further development
Mate they ALL need further development. Dyche was pilloried for speaking the truth about our youngsters last season, ok he could have said it better - “ harsh but fair” is my summary of his words. I wouldn’t expect any of our home grown youngsters to be in our first team squads at the beginning of the season , but I live in hope .

I saw young Campbell is with the first team as well, and seems to have grown a little. He always seemed to have a good attitude.

Mate they ALL need further development. Dyche was pilloried for speaking the truth about our youngsters last season, ok he could have said it better - “ harsh but fair” is my summary of his words. I wouldn’t expect any of our home grown youngsters to be in our first team squads at the beginning of the season , but I live in hope .

All players need development, even the old codgers will be trying to improve themselves.

@Eggs doesnt think so, hence my comment.

All players need development, even the old codgers will be trying to improve themselves.

@Eggs doesnt think so, hence my comment.

IMG_4368.jpeg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back