Everton Youth Teams Thread

Bit of a boring option but it could just be Lukjanciks.
To be honest I haven’t seen anything specific from Lukjanciks yet in size, agility, distribution etc which puts him apart from any other 16 year old goalkeeper we’ve had in the past, although I haven’t seen much of him. Too early for me yet , certainly I haven’t seen another Rooney out there, I’d go for Roberts in terms of flashes of ability, size etc . It’s fun discussing these kids but they’re all a long way off yet .

To be honest I haven’t seen anything specific from Lukjanciks yet in size, agility, distribution etc which puts him apart from any other 16 year old goalkeeper we’ve had in the past, although I haven’t seen much of him. Too early for me yet , certainly I haven’t seen another Rooney out there, I’d go for Roberts in terms of flashes of ability, size etc . It’s fun discussing these kids but they’re all a long way off yet .

I never really rate keepers much at academy level until they're like 21+ and even then not really.

Some of them look BAD, but the ones that aren't bad never look amazing.

Yeah I'm only really saying it could be him because he's the only 16 year old that we've heard whispers about for a few years now.

Finney is an interesting prospect. Got the size for a centre half but hits a lovely cross when out wide (and class at pens).

….yep, decent striker of a ball and can pick a pass. Got caught the wrong side a few times yesterday, not sure if he lacks a bit of pace or was playing in 3rd gear. TAA type.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back