Everton Youth Teams Thread

Good list . I thought Akarakiri was in this squad , I must admit I switched the commentary off so didn’t hear any names.
Honestly, 14 is either Akarakiri or Olayiwola but I opted against Akarakiri as he didn't post anything about it on Instagram. You can't see it now but he did have a story up about Madueke implying that he was watching the Chelsea game.

Last edited:

An interesting move . Stepping up another 2 divisions into League 1 , but Blackpool is a tough gig at the moment , they sacked manager Neil Critchley last week and have a very leaky defence. I’m not even sure they’ve got a manager in yet , still better to get in now than two weeks ago . Matty Pennington is at Blackpool too.

Honestly, 14 is either Akarakiri or Olayiwola but I opted against Akarakiri as he didn't post anything about it on Instagram. You can't see it now but he did have a story up about Madueke implying that he was watching the Chelsea game.
14 was Akarakiri, re Olayiwola someone mentioned he was away with England U16?

Anyone know much about Kean Wren?

He’s currently 16, has played mostly in older age groups has always been streets ahead of his older team mates.

City tried to lure him away a few years ago, but his dad turned them down because he was grateful for what Everton had done for him.

Don’t want to mention comparisons to certain players but there are high hopes for him…

He’s currently 16, has played mostly in older age groups has always been streets ahead of his older team mates.

City tried to lure him away a few years ago, but his dad turned them down because he was grateful for what Everton had done for him.

Don’t want to mention comparisons to certain players but there are high hopes for him…

I may be wrong but I think @Nymzee has mentioned him a couple of times.

He’s looked pretty good in the Next Gen Cup and in this one too. Seems like a winger than can also play central. Got a very unique hunched look when he moves which makes him very easy to spot on the pitch haha. Scored a few goals from getting into good areas centrally. Would like to see him run at someone out wide though to see if he’s quick or not.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back