Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Blame moshiri ?

He has done more in 12 months than any board or board member had done in 2 decades

Lukaku wasn't a moshiri signing nor should he be a moshiri failure passing ships in the rebirth of Everton is how I see them.

I just think moshiri will use loosing lukaku as a motivation for the club in his own vision in not loosing a player of his ilk again

Blame moshiri ?

He has done more in 12 months than any board or board member had done in 2 decades

Lukaku wasn't a moshiri signing nor should he be a moshiri failure passing ships in the rebirth of Everton is how I see them.

I just think moshiri will use loosing lukaku as a motivation for the club in his own vision in not loosing a player of his ilk again
We'll never have a player of his ilk again.

I don't think the PE cost that much - would have been to meet cost of players like Kanchelskis, Barmby, Speed etc.
It was structural debt. You're right it wasn't all Park End, and I'm sure player trading contributed as well, but it's not like the chairman said "Here's £15m, go spunk it on players"!

Blame moshiri ?

He'll use losing Lukaku for one thing only: to hand Koeman the proceeds and tell him it's his summer spending money...just like he did after 'losing' Stones last summer.

Right now, we are looking at a phoney. He has to do something pretty incredible this summer to get any credibility back.

The mosh is rebuilding an empire from the ground, laying foundations and setting the path for us.

The business needs to be established and income from other sources generated, and this is happening.

If you want a city style spunk of overpriced talent then the door maybe the best options

Alternatively, I'll provide you with some tissues to wipe away the tears from your eyes and the fume from kite

He'll use losing Lukaku for one thing only: to hand Koeman the proceeds and tell him it's his summer spending money...just like he did after 'losing' Stones last summer.

Right now, we are looking at a phoney. He has to do something pretty incredible this summer to get any credibility back.

at this moment in time it is what it is.

we have an accountant as an owner / majority shareholder.

now correct me if I'm wrong, but the general consensus on accountants, is that they are shrewd, disciplined , quiet and structured.

ultimately accountants are utterly boring people, which doesn't bode well for football club ownership, as we would all love someone gung ho, like abramovich or the citeh owners.

we possibly have the best type of owner for keeping the club on an even kiel and secure, but we defo don't have an owner who is going to wow the masses and take huge risks on multi million pound gambles on players.

it just wont happen.

this could all change with the introduction of Usmanov. i think he would be completely gung ho and win at all costs.

sorry @hibbo'sclass for sounding derogatory towards accountants, but you even admit this yourself!

Do you not see the hypocrisy in criticising people for going overboard hailing Moshiri as the real deal just to then brand him a phoney in what is also a ridiculous over exaggeration?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back