Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Everyone knew the situation with Stones, he had to be let go to enable us to up our wage bill to sign the type of players we want. This was not an out of the blue shock.

Perhaps if he hadn't put in a transfer request we would have looked to offload Ron or Ross instead, but he did, so he was the one that had to go.

Just as well as on performances over the last 2 years he was the easiest to replace. He was not the finished article and Williams will come in and for at least now we'll be a better team because of it.

I believe it actually shows that we have the cash by not going down the 'moneyball' route of signing young players that may have sell on values down the line. By spending 12 million for someone who at best has 3/4 seasons left but who knows the league and will hit the ground running makes me believe we are back to being a results based club.

I'd rather jam today than a slightly sweeter jam once he's learnt how to head clear a cross tomorrow.

The other frauds who purchased clubs in a leverage buyout in order to fill their own pockets at least brought in a couple of marquee signings to begin with as a smokescreen for their real intentions... this guy got away with buying a few buckets of blue paint and a promise to shine up Goodison.... Walk the talk or f... off

Everyone knew the situation with Stones, he had to be let go to enable us to up our wage bill to sign the type of players we want. This was not an out of the blue shock.

Perhaps if he hadn't put in a transfer request we would have looked to offload Ron or Ross instead, but he did, so he was the one that had to go.

Just as well as on performances over the last 2 years he was the easiest to replace. He was not the finished article and Williams will come in and for at least now we'll be a better team because of it.

I believe it actually shows that we have the cash by not going down the 'moneyball' route of signing young players that may have sell on values down the line. By spending 12 million for someone who at best has 3/4 seasons left but who knows the league and will hit the ground running makes me believe we are back to being a results based club.

I'd rather jam today than a slightly sweeter jam once he's learnt how to head clear a cross tomorrow.

True, thought we might have done a bit of business first though. Silly me.

Upgrade to FF paid for by the council, Alarm bells should have been ringing there and then

Goodison having a lick of paint and some new cladding is all down to him being able to drag in better sponsorship to line his pockets, A new stadium will never happen

We've been lied to from the start and this is just the beginning

Upgrade to FF paid for by the council, Alarm bells should have been ringing there and then

Goodison having a lick of paint and some new cladding is all down to him being able to drag in better sponsorship to line his pockets, A new stadium will never happen

We've been lied to from the start and this is just the beginning
http://www.airads.co.uk/

Here you go mate. Get your aeroplane banner sorted.

Right its official, after reading through these comments, we have some of the worst fans ive ever seen. you've been moaning about Moshiri for weeks! we only got a new manager a few weeks ago, only just got a new Director of football, give them time to assess the squad and buy players. when they where at there old teams they weren't thinking about who too buy for Everton. Yes we sold a player who is promising but the guy did not want to be here for 2 years and we've got silly money for him. get a grip of yourselves

Can't be bothered replying in full to this cause it is absolute rubbish, we didn't need to sell anyone let alone potentially a future great. Do you honestly think Pep G would have signed him if he wasn't or will be the finished article. Didn't see no transfer request this season neither, to be fair to lad even though he put one in last season (who could blame with RM in charge!) once it was rejected he didn't kick up a fuss and knuckled down for another tear with us.
Absolute stinks this pre season and the so called new era is a joke at the moment

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back