Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
It's not whopper central it's realism. We weren't promised this.

I bet every one of you defending the club sat and clapped Bill too you fools.

Do we have ambition or not. I'd hope the fans do but the board certainly do not judging on this summer.

what would you all rather? drag this out another year? its pointless and we have sold him for a record fee for a defender!

It's not whopper central it's realism. We weren't promised this.

I bet every one of you defending the club sat and clapped Bill too you fools.

Do we have ambition or not. I'd hope the fans do but the board certainly do not judging on this summer.
You've got the patience of a 12 year old mate.

The more mature amongst us will judge the transfer business conducted by the club this summer once the window has closed.

If it turns out not to be what we were all hoping and expecting, then we can have the post mortem once the dust has settled.

Can't see what he's said out of order.
Why should he stop? Lad's only giving his opinion.
Not playing Tommy

946-fishing-lhp.jpg

You've got the patience of a 12 year old mate.

The more mature amongst us will judge the transfer business conducted by the club this summer once the window has closed.

If it turns out not to be what we were all hoping and expecting, then we can have the post mortem once the dust has settled.
Such maturity clearly illustrated by resorting to insulting him. Boss lad you

So an observation cannot be an insult?
Righty o.
Learn something new every day
Seemingly you have today. As it would have been an insult if I'd have called him a 12 year old, I merely suggested he had the patience of one....which was purely my opinion.....

Happy to help

I might be young and fickle mate but I can format an opinion.

"I'll make you challenge the elite"

Then sells to buy.

FRAUD and quite frankly a liar. No surprise given he's bills mate.

He'll have only have 'sold to buy' if come the end of the window there's no net spend, keep your powder dry.

He'll have only have 'sold to buy' if come the end of the window there's no net spend, keep your powder dry.
So if we have no net spend come the end of window he's sell to buy?
I'd say if we aren't 50 million in the black come the end of the window we've been lied to by the board.
"Invest they said"

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back