Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Also, KEIOC are posting cryptic tweets relating to this presumably, can you shed any light as to what they're getting at?

I assume they are referring to the beneficial ownership of BHH which of course is Moshiri. However there are some, including some KEIOC members who believe that Usmanov is actually the real owner/backer - something that I dismiss completely.

Do people actually genuinely believe that Moshiri texted Jim White, I'm pretty sure a multi billion pound business man has other things to do with his time that text someone he's probably not heard of because he's not a tank top wearing Sun reading loner

I assume they are referring to the beneficial ownership of BHH which of course is Moshiri. However there are some, including some KEIOC members who believe that Usmanov is actually the real owner/backer - something that I dismiss completely.

Thanks for the reply, how are they gleaning that Usmanov is involved from that document though? It doesn't mention Moshiri name either?

Thanks for the reply, how are they gleaning that Usmanov is involved from that document though? It doesn't mention Moshiri name either?

Bridgewaters the company Brett Armitage works for have hundreds of clients. Including Metalloinvest, Usmanov's company.

Though I'm sure they've just been used by Moshiri because he has probably used them a lot in his work with Usmanov.

Do people actually genuinely believe that Moshiri texted Jim White, I'm pretty sure a multi billion pound business man has other things to do with his time that text someone he's probably not heard of because he's not a tank top wearing Sun reading loner

It sounds more plausible than Jim White getting a random text off someone saying they're Moshiri, then for him to add him as a contact believing someone who just randomly texted him that they're a rich billionaire.

If Jim White said he has FM as a contact on his phone it's going to be legit. He would have his number through offical sources or through having met the guy. Wether you believe what he said he was texted or not is a different matter but there's more reason to believe he has FM on his phone than not.

The chances of him having some FM impersonator on his phone is far less credible than any other possibility and I really don't see any reason why he'd risk his reputation and credibility by lying about anything.

This document is just to confirm certain details such as registered office, directors and a declaration confirming that the company keeps proper financial records - it has nothing to do with the ownership of the ocmpany.

It sounds more plausible than Jim White getting a random text off someone saying they're Moshiri, then for him to add him as a contact believing someone who just randomly texted him that they're a rich billionaire.

If Jim White said he has FM as a contact on his phone it's going to be legit. He would have his number through offical sources or through having met the guy. Wether you believe what he said he was texted or not is a different matter but there's more reason to believe he has FM on his phone than not.

The chances of him having some FM impersonator on his phone is far less credible than any other possibility and I really don't see any reason why he'd risk his reputation and credibility by lying about anything.
Or he could have just made it up to keep people tuning into the show? His reputation would stay because the target audience he aims for don't really care if it's true or not but will go along with it based on the hope of getting new signings.

Having worked in the sports reporting world previously, about 40% of transfer stories are made up usually based on a huge amount of Chinese whispers around. Jim White will not know Moshiri personally, he's an entertainer, he just made it up.

Or he could have just made it up to keep people tuning into the show? His reputation would stay because the target audience he aims for don't really care if it's true or not but will go along with it based on the hope of getting new signings.

Having worked in the sports reporting world previously, about 40% of transfer stories are made up usually based on a huge amount of Chinese whispers around. Jim White will not know Moshiri personally, he's an entertainer, he just made it up.

You really think he'd do that when FM could just come out officially and say he doesn't even have Jim White on his phone and not one word of what he said was true?

You think Sky would let him keep his job if that happened?

Sounds really implausible to me.

Bridgewaters the company Brett Armitage works for have hundreds of clients. Including Metalloinvest, Usmanov's company.

Though I'm sure they've just been used by Moshiri because he has probably used them a lot in his work with Usmanov.

Similarly, on Google, if you delve, there is a 'Panama Paper' extract showing 'a relationship' between Bridgewaters and a company incorporated in Belize, Klaret Holdings Ltd, whose controlling shareholder is Usmanov.

I am desperately hoping this tweet-business will turn out to be a storm in a teacup as we progress onward and upward. Unfortunately, we are not playing this weekend, which means we have another week to stew on it all. Never easy for us, is it?

I am desperately hoping this tweet-business will turn out to be a storm in a teacup as we progress onward and upward. Unfortunately, we are not playing this weekend, which means we have another week to stew on it all. Never easy for us, is it?

17 days between games is a killer, too much time for some fans' heads to wobble dreaming up tosh.

What the hell?

So it turns out that our debts have actually increased, with no net spend, and the owner is publishing press releases about how he is scared to sell players in case it hurts their feelings.

These are very poor signs indeed!

If the text thing was Moshiri it was a massive error of judgement on his behalf. Personally I'm just not having it, despite the RS Echo's piece. However, the longer no denial is forthcoming the more likely it looks that it was actually him, or someone close to him or the club purporting to be him, which would make a denial impossible

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back