Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
oh and you are, because if you think Everton's net spend is positive then I'd love to know what we paid for the Martinez termination with, same with the frauds staff, same question about paying to release Walsh and paying to get Koeman and his staff, plus paying all their wages.

Evertons net spend isnt positive tho Ian.

Where are the worst case scenarios? I'm reacting to the unsubstantiated latest news on this thread, just like loads of people have reacted to the unsubstantiated reports of Moshiri secretly paying off all our debt without informing shareholders. I'll wait until seeing some proper evidence before chosing to believe it or not, but to hear reports that our debt may have increased on the back of no net spend, zero investment and his unbelievably unprofessional text to Jim White is concerning.
There's nothing that says our debt has increased and yet you posted that it had, as if it was fact.

Your glass is definitely half empty imo

oh and you are, because if you think Everton's net spend is positive then I'd love to know what we paid for the Martinez termination with, same with the frauds staff, same question about paying to release Walsh and paying to get Koeman and his staff, plus paying all their wages.

What are you talking about? I've never said our net spend was positive. Our transfer net spend was negative. The other expenses you talk about have all been paid with club money, there has been no investment, and I find that concerning.

I understand people still wanting to paint a positive spin on things, to be honest, the truth is pretty hard to take, we sold a star player and we sold to buy, we left the TV money increase untouched and the only positive people can point to is sacking a failure of a manager and replacing him with another manager.

What are you talking about? I've never said our net spend was positive. Our transfer net spend was negative. The other expenses you talk about have all been paid with club money, there has been no investment, and I find that concerning.
Should've said negative. Soz

I understand people still wanting to paint a positive spin on things, to be honest, the truth is pretty hard to take, we sold a star player and we sold to buy, we left the TV money increase untouched and the only positive people can point to is sacking a failure of a manager and replacing him with another manager.
It's not the heads on fire disaster being portrayed either mate

There's nothing that says our debt has increased and yet you posted that it had, as if it was fact.

Your glass is definitely half empty imo

It was my first reaction to a recent revelation made in this thread. Maybe I should have put a question mark after my sentence, but the fact that it is even being spoken about on the back of no investment taking place and a negative net spend is concerning.

If a glass is 50% full then describing it as half empty would be accurate. Describing it as being full to the brim with champagne when it clearly isn't would be inaccurate and delusional.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back