Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
That's fair in my view. I think there's obviously plenty to be learned from the last couple of months.

Kenwright needs shunting well away from anything operational including transfer discussions and Elstone needs lobbing in a skip for a start.

Walsh will now have 4 months to do what he does before the next window opens and hopefully we'll see a more structured approach as a result.

Mistakes were made, im not saying Moshiri made them, but somebody did, somewhere, its how "we" learn from these mistakes, its about how we move forward from this point on, I will be watching.

Lol I have seen more concern shown over Morshiri than during the Kenwright years. It's kind of funny and has me thinking where were all these people when we needed them to make a stand?

I've been against Kenwright since around 08/09.

Anythibg he's involved in makes me sceptical he has proven he will do anything to keep hold of his train set (Robert Earl being one of his many ways).

I do have to agree though, if you liked Kenwrigbt I can't understand why you don't like Morshiri.

Maybe that old one is true, if Bill wasn't a blue or foreign he wouldn't have lasted half the time he did

Let's face it at the minute I can't see any real difference this summer. If we were watching and didn't know anything about the change in ownership we'd just be thinking Kenwright was still in charge. Let's see what happens with the stadium, that will tell us a lot.
I'm pretty wary of him now, tbh. I still think he might just be the difference between us getting a new stadium and none at all, but I have little faith in the proposition that he's the game changer for us in the short to medium term. Too many little things dont look quite right.

Really, ok. Sorry was just thinking people have an issue with Morshiri, Kenwright opened the door to him, what would you say that pointed to? The stadium debacles? Maybe they would fit the bill?

Bill was questioned loads, for years, as I said, I think some people have valid concerns, I dont think anybody is demanding any action, "we" just want some answers and we want to see things are ACTUALLY progressing rather than the Major blowing smoke up his arse for a few votes.

If we were a year on I'd agree, but it was the fellas first window, and I'm not going to make a judgment about his tenure based on him being here for 6 months.

If people want to start chucking stones at him at this early stage I think it's plain daft personally

Fair enough, but by when do you think he should have actually invested some money into the club?

If he still hasn't invested any money by February, would it be OK to be concerned by then, or would that still be cry arsing?

That's fair in my view. I think there's obviously plenty to be learned from the last couple of months.

Kenwright needs shunting well away from anything operational including transfer discussions and Elstone needs lobbing in a skip for a start.

Walsh will now have 4 months to do what he does before the next window opens and hopefully we'll see a more structured approach as a result.
It's more a matter of 'show us the money' rather than shuffling aside the deadwood.

That's the only thing that'll convince Evertonians he's the real deal and not some latter-day Michael Knighton character.

Fair enough, but by when do you think he should have actually invested some money into the club?

If he still hasn't invested any money by February, would it be OK to be concerned by then, or would that still be cry arsing?
I'd expect us to bring in a couple of quality signings in January, if it doesn't happen there'll be cakes being baked all over the shop

I'd expect us to bring in a couple of quality signings in January, if it doesn't happen there'll be cakes being baked all over the shop

Imagine if we went the whole of the January window without signing anybody and still no word on the Stadium.

O0oo0.gif

Everyone is signing players, even Bournemouth. Everton signed big names under the Kenwright administration. Would a few signings be enough for you to be OK with no investment?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back