Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Yep that is a fact that 1 in 2 Evertonians are happy, and less than 1 in 5 definitely aren't and you also are riding on the dead cat bounce that was Wedneday, there was a post match Martinez out poll when we lost to Hull away Christmas 2014 time, 80+ % wanted shut in the aftermath, that calmed and he was here 18 months later.

As I said, you will try and spin it, but 82% to 47% is not a decrease that screams happiness.

I thought the lets see was now mate this summer was expecting big things! Maybe my expectation is high? But we can't sit by on net spends tryna sort a fancy stadium out when we need the team and squad first and foremost.

In hindsight, that was the problem. Expectations.

This window was odd. To put it mildly. The internet doesnt help either! But on the squad, it isnt a disaster, far from it. Needs a couple in Jan, for sure though.

I am pretty sure the stadium stuff is boiling away tbh. Too many powerful bodies want it to happen now. Peel, LCC, Moshiri. Probably others.

I think people will want to see a spade in the ground at this point.

We have had false dawns before.
Are you on the wind up, I know you'll class it as 'just a little bit of game' but I can't believe how much your head has gone. He's been here 6 months and it'll take the starting of the construction of a new stadium to gain your confidence.

Are you on the wind up, I know you'll class it as 'just a little bit of game' but I can't believe how much your head has gone. He's been here 6 months and it'll take the starting of the construction of a new stadium to gain your confidence.

My head hasnt gone Ian, im actually discussing the points fluidly and concisely, I tried to avoid making knee jerk comments in light of our terrible deadline day. Ive taken a few days to take stock of where I stand and im firmly in the "make me believe" camp.

As for a spade in the ground, as I said, false dawns.

kings-dock.jpg

This window was odd. To put it mildly. The internet doesnt help either! But on the squad, it isnt a disaster, far from it. Needs a couple in Jan, for sure though.

I am pretty sure the stadium stuff is boiling away tbh. Too many powerful bodies want it to happen now. Peel, LCC, Moshiri. Probably others.

This , this and this again!!!!!!

Not very likely. We'll probably sign someone but a profit will be made on any dealings, just like this window

Some might say that's good business like - well actually, it's the definition of good business as long as the signings improve the squad.

That will only happen though if we get a big offer for a player who isn't at that point vital to the first team and doesn't want to be here.

Two different things:

Give us the vision - spell it out. Then get on with it and achieve it without feeling the need to run your ego past some screaming arsehole in a yellow suit or a media whore two-bit Mayor.
Well now excuse me pal but I have to say, there really is only one man in this world bold enough to wear a yellow suit.

That man is Rod Stewart.

Thanks, Terry.

I know and I think we ( some fans ) was thinking we would be spending big mate and we haven't so we all think we'll what's changed then with our new owner to our previous owner. The stadium will happen yes and we need it but I want a good team first fit to play in one

Here's a question for you - what exactly about Moshiri makes you have such blind faith in him? What's he done? You say "he's been here 6 months", but that has now included a whole transfer window where he did precisely nothing beyond what Kenwright would have done, and he made a tit of himself to Jim White.

What are you so optimistic about? What concrete things are you coming to a conclusion on him from?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back