Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Here's a question for you - what exactly about Moshiri makes you have such blind faith in him? What's he done? You say "he's been here 6 months", but that has now included a whole transfer window where he did precisely nothing beyond what Kenwright would have done, and he made a tit of himself to Jim White.

What are you so optimistic about? What concrete things are you coming to a conclusion on him from?

For a start, without Moshiri, Martinez would still be our manager without doubt. Is that what you would have wanted?

Here's a question for you - what exactly about Moshiri makes you have such blind faith in him? What's he done? You say "he's been here 6 months", but that has now included a whole transfer window where he did precisely nothing beyond what Kenwright would have done, and he made a tit of himself to Jim White.

What are you so optimistic about? What concrete things are you coming to a conclusion on him from?

Hope mate.

Without it, why bother?

I know this mate, just this this week as been an utter embarrassment at every level of the club.

We have signed some good players or did you miss that? The club tried hard ot get those other players but it was no fault of the club they did not come and for me it was good enough to stop being ripped off by Porto and DM as for the other nomark hope Spurs enjoy him.#
Too much bed wetting you all need nappies.

Blackburn rovers signed players based on ambition and put up the funds or Jack Walker did. league position is just an excuse. Players were using us all along to get better deals at their present or other clubs. Its a shame we couldnt identify the game players sooner and sign viable players. A few hard lessons need to be learned

That was a long time ago, no comparison to today's football.

No way Kenwright could have attracted Koeman or Walsh. Unlikely that Bolasie or Williams would have swapped one bottom half club for another either.

You're also suggesting that Joe Anderson is spinning a load of lies by suggesting that the stadium is closer than ever if nothing has actually happened.

For a start, without Moshiri, Martinez would still be our manager without doubt. Is that what you would have wanted?

Would he? Kenwright sacked Smith, and Martinez quite clearly was going to be sacked. Indeed, when he was sacked, Kenwright was regretful about it but clearly displayed an awareness that it was inevitable.

What would have happened is that Martinez would have been sacked and we wouldn't have signed Williams or something to cover the cost. That's it. He would not have been manager this season regardless.

But the Yes votes have dropped from 82% approval to 47% approval.

And the No votes increased from 1% to 17%.

Spin it as much as you like, but thats a FACT.
I voted for cheese on toast. Simply because I like cheese on toast, and quite frankly, I am a bit cheesed off with the whole affair at this point.

Missed seeing a game this weekend! Now we have to suffer the angst until a week on Monday? Holy Mother of God... Get the cheese out and heat up the grill, it's going to be a long week!

Would he? Kenwright sacked Smith, and Martinez quite clearly was going to be sacked. Indeed, when he was sacked, Kenwright was regretful about it but clearly displayed an awareness that it was inevitable.

What would have happened is that Martinez would have been sacked and we wouldn't have signed Williams or something to cover the cost. That's it. He would not have been manager this season regardless.

If BK had sacked RM and if there had been no Moshiri we would have had Moyes back, is that what folk wanted.

@Tubey do you believe we were putting fake bids in?

No, I believe that any bid we made was with the intention to recoup that money through sales. The fact we got Bolasie over the line immediately after the sale of Stones, and the subsequent failure to bring in anyone except to try and buy someone on installments in Sissoko, proves that we are, at this point, a sell to buy club.

No, I believe that any bid we made was with the intention to recoup that money through sales. The fact we got Bolasie over the line immediately after the sale of Stones, and the subsequent failure to bring in anyone except to try and buy someone on installments in Sissoko, proves that we are, at this point, a sell to buy club.
So when Koeman was saying he wanted 2 players after the Stoke game, was he lying or being lied to?

So when Koeman was saying he wanted 2 players after the Stoke game, was he lying or being lied to?

Neither. I think we intended to bring in two for whatever fee we could have got for James McCarthy.

But we'll never know for sure. What we do know for sure is that entire window was conclusively sell to buy. It's in the history books.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back