Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Interesting that still 70% voted happy/gets more time, with the former holding the majority %, in the tantrum Moshiri thread.

Yet the term Evertonians, as a collective, is being used to suggest unease.

Ha

What wrecks my head is people keep banging on about a stadium on the waterfront, but yet we get outspent by bournmouth. Just think about it ? But we want a Worldy stadium and we can't even compete with teams in a league below us on the transfer front.

It's not a good idea to take one transfer window in isolation for the purpose of deciding whether we can compete on the transfer front.

It's also a case of quite fine margins, if Sissoko went through our net spend would look different. We won't get a £50m John Stones windfall every summer, which will also mean our net spend moving forward will more than likely be far larger.

In general mate you know what I mean.

Not really, no.

I dont get why us spending more or less money than other clubs, the biggies notwithstanding, has any relevance.

But anyrate, its been a weird week or so either way. So many positive signs, but scrape the veneer away, and the progress/evidence, is pretty thin.

"Decent" window in that we spent ok on what seem like mainly decent additions, but way below the expectations we had. Probably unlikely now in hindsight.

Lets see is my stance. Did with Martinez, will do with Moshiri and Koeman. On balance, I think they will both deliver.

Imagine if we went the whole of the January window without signing anybody and still no word on the Stadium.

O0oo0.gif

Not very likely. We'll probably sign someone but a profit will be made on any dealings, just like this window

It's not a good idea to take one transfer window in isolation for the purpose of deciding whether we can compete on the transfer front.

It's also a case of quite fine margins, if Sissoko went through our net spend would look different. We won't get a £50m John Stones windfall every summer, which will also mean our net spend moving forward will more than likely be far larger.

Yes but we've got a lukaku haven't we which we will get maybe more for so if we sell him then what? When does it end? We shoudnt be even reliant on a sell to buy policy in this league being rich as it is.

Interesting that still 70% voted happy/gets more time, with the former holding the majority %, in the tantrum Moshiri thread.

Yet the term Evertonians, as a collective, is being used to suggest unease.

Ha

But the Yes votes have dropped from 82% approval to 47% approval.

And the No votes increased from 1% to 17%.

Spin it as much as you like, but thats a FACT.

Not really, no.

I dont get why us spending more or less money than other clubs, the biggies notwithstanding, has any relevance.

But anyrate, its been a weird week or so either way. So many positive signs, but scrape the veneer away, and the progress/evidence, is pretty thin.

"Decent" window in that we spent ok on what seem like mainly decent additions, but way below the expectations we had. Probably unlikely now in hindsight.

Lets see is my stance. Did with Martinez, will do with Moshiri and Koeman. On balance, I think they will both deliver.

I thought the lets see was now mate this summer was expecting big things! Maybe my expectation is high? But we can't sit by on net spends tryna sort a fancy stadium out when we need the team and squad first and foremost.

But the Yes votes have dropped from 82% approval to 47% approval.

And the No votes increased from 1% to 17%.

Spin it as much as you like, but thats a FACT.
Yep that is a fact that 1 in 2 Evertonians are happy, and less than 1 in 5 definitely aren't and you also are riding on the dead cat bounce that was Wedneday, there was a post match Martinez out poll when we lost to Hull away Christmas 2014 time, 80+ % wanted shut in the aftermath, that calmed and he was here 18 months later.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back