Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Math me up. I'll raise you, you don't want this beef.

Cant be really bothered, but you keep mentioning the compo we paid to change manager, you never mention the savings we made whilst with the expiry of contracts, you never mention the 30m accounting profit from last year, you never mention the TV deal increase, the facts are, the club has achieved everything we did this Summer.

I think they have valid concerns myself.

Ive spent all summer saying its a new era, its a new Everton, I personally see nothing new, same old sell to buy, same old zero "investment" from the Board, just bobbing along like we always have.

Valid concerns IMHO.
If we were a year on I'd agree, but it was the fellas first window, and I'm not going to make a judgment about his tenure based on him being here for 6 months.

If people want to start chucking stones at him at this early stage I think it's plain daft personally

Apologies if true mate, it's just been timely cry arseing then.

I think they are valid concerns rather than cry arsing, to be honest. You are welcome to believe that he has paid off all our debt, and that we are on the brink of signing superstar players without any investment having taken place, but that's up to you.

oh and you are, because if you think Everton's net spend is negative then I'd love to know what we paid for the Martinez termination with, same with the frauds staff, same question about paying to release Walsh and paying to get Koeman and his staff, plus paying all their wages.
Yeah but to some all that counts is the players and their wages, business eh?

If we were a year on I'd agree, but it was the fellas first window, and I'm not going to make a judgment about his tenure based on him being here for 6 months.

If people want to start chucking stones at him at this early stage I think it's plain daft personally

I personally judge people on their actions.

At this stage, September 2016, Moshiris action do not paint a pretty picture.

Im not saying its over for him and get the clown and the cake, im just saying that any "credit" he had, has been spent, he now has to convince me, rather than the "free pass" I gave him.

Lol I have seen more concern shown over Morshiri than during the Kenwright years. It's kind of funny and has me thinking where were all these people when we needed them to make a stand?

I personally judge people on their actions.

At this stage, September 2016, Moshiris action do not paint a pretty picture.

Im not saying its over for him and get the clown and the cake, im just saying that any "credit" he had, has been spent, he now has to convince me, rather than the "free pass" I gave him.
That's fair in my view. I think there's obviously plenty to be learned from the last couple of months.

Kenwright needs shunting well away from anything operational including transfer discussions and Elstone needs lobbing in a skip for a start.

Walsh will now have 4 months to do what he does before the next window opens and hopefully we'll see a more structured approach as a result.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back