Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Robert Earl invested a few quid in buying shares and when Destination Kirkby project failed we never heard from him again.

History has made a few people suspicious and rightly so. If we go back to a few months ago we all got carried away thinking we were going to spend a fortune this summer. But, it never happened.

The amount of stadium disasters we have had makes me wary that we will end up on the docks. I'd rather wait until a spade is in the ground before getting excited.

One thing for sure is, Moshiri won't get given time like Bill was. That's for sure.
That's fair, writing him off isn't. I'm personally gonna give him until this time next year.

Not that he will be arsed like.

Staying below 50%, or 51%, meant that the club didnt have to rearrange loans and stuff, and PL rules, and stuff like that iirc.
thanks,makes me even more suspicious!
got to give moshiri time,
but all iv seen is a load of talk,
iv seen so many false dawns before,
hope im wrong on this one!

Agreed, I still think he can be a game changer, im pretty sure hes as "angry" as some of us are, he promised us the world and gave us nothing, I hope hes angry, I hope he reads this forum with people calling him a fraud and I hope he rams the words down peoples throats.

But to suggest that hes so far "proven his worth" is beyond delusion for me.

As is to expect him to change the world in 6 months.

And there, in essence, you have the two sides to the core argument on this thread...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back