Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri so far has a rather embarrassing record as owner. Yes he may prove to be the real deal in time but theres far from any guarantee of that. So far all we can judge him on is what has actually happened. To claim it's been great so far is delusional. To claim he will definitely get us success is delusional. To claim he definitely won't get us success is also delusional. To doubt he can get us success is fair.

That's where we are at the minute.

Especially for you @ToffeeTim
:D
@everton2004 @nsno-chris

Last edited:
How do you know that? It was a line used by Southampton fans, doesn't mean it's true.

“My first option was to continue at Southampton, to do my last season of contract, but it was not possible,” said Koeman.

“They said it’s not good because we like to know the future. I said it was not a problem because I signed three times a one-year contract with Feyenoord in Holland.

“I then got a proposal from Southampton and in my opinion, it was not what I liked to see.

“Then the whole Everton story came out and the interest and also the interest from my part.

“Les Reed said to me that it was not possible to go through my last year of contract without knowing what would happen after. That made it more difficult.

“At the same time Everton was showing interest. Southampton gave me permission to talk to Everton and now I am the new Everton manager.”

He gave us a statement of intent.

He said McCarthy was your brother.
No one is denying that Jim Whote fiasco was a mess, the rest is opinions being masqueraded as facts to appease the self loathing amoungst us, who are so angry that they need to keep repeating themselves over and over. Bottom line is we need football back as this is eating people alive.

Another myth tho sadly.

Koeman was turning us down, it was only when Southampton wanted him to sign another contract that he joined us.

Soz.

It has been suggested that this is far from true. Koeman's original agent told EFC that his client wasn't interested in our vacant manager's job. Koeman was displeased and binned him and then told his replacement that he was interested in the EFC and to resurrect contact.

“My first option was to continue at Southampton, to do my last season of contract, but it was not possible,” said Koeman.

“They said it’s not good because we like to know the future. I said it was not a problem because I signed three times a one-year contract with Feyenoord in Holland.

“I then got a proposal from Southampton and in my opinion, it was not what I liked to see.

“Then the whole Everton story came out and the interest and also the interest from my part.

“Les Reed said to me that it was not possible to go through my last year of contract without knowing what would happen after. That made it more difficult.

“At the same time Everton was showing interest. Southampton gave me permission to talk to Everton and now I am the new Everton manager.”
Yep, because he was gonna say that he'd got wind of Everton's offer and intentions and then told Southampton to do one.

No one is denying that Jim Whote fiasco was a mess, the rest is opinions being masqueraded as facts to appease the self loathing amoungst us, who are so angry that they need to keep repeating themselves over and over. Bottom line is we need football back as this is eating people alive.

I have spent the last few days only dealing in facts, nobody wants to listen to facts, they want to listen to pie in the sky tales of castles in the sky and other mindless propaganda.

It has been suggested that this is far from true. Koeman's original agent told EFC that his client wasn't interested in our vacant manager's job. Koeman was displeased and binned him and then told his replacement that he was interested in the EFC and to resurrect contact.
@MoutsGoat this story jogged my memory, may be true may not be, 1 thing is fact he did swap agents.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back