Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Why would I put you on ignore? You can have your opinion. I dont ignore people lightly.

Ive avoided insults and tried to state my case in a valid manner dealing only in facts, I even avoided knee jerking, but nevermind, people are too entrenched in a fantasy world to listen to actual facts.

38179404.jpg

I am clinging to the hope that last week was a product of various factors - incompetence, naivety, duplication, lack of leadership and co-ordination etc etc.

Nor for me is it about £100m - I would just like re-assurance on the stadium in particular and that the change in personnel at executive/board level will occur sooner rather than later.

On transfer spending, we'll just have to wait to see the colour of the clubs money in windows to come, although if Lukaku does leave next summer, you would imagine that will form most if not all of our budget then anyway.

I could well believe Kenwright was behind the Jim White stuff. I don't think he would purposely sabotage the club, but he most certainly is prone to engage in hyperbole based on little or nothing.

I really hope we will see movement on a new CEO/chairman in the next few weeks. I could understand both remaining in place for a handover period, and it may have been seen as unwise to make wholesale changes in the course of a period where a new manager and DoF were appointed, as well as the window being open. It seems tied to Moshiri's exercising of his share options? If so, I hope that happens very soon.

I know from my own experience that getting results from people you haven't worked with before is no match for having your own people in place - you can then delegate effectively based on a previous record of delivery and the trust that comes with building up a personal relationship, enhanced by that record of delivery. Moshiri needs his own people in all of the key posts.

I don,t think we we will see a new CEO/Chairman till the club is bought out by a new owner. The plan cooked up appears to be targeted towards a new ground build built with Sky TV money and some clever wheeling and dealing in the transfer market for the next few season. It will all end when the club is sold again for a profit with the new ground in place and Koeman will leave in the same time period as the rest of the board.

From a team perspective, we have to hope we can do a Leicester or fluke a cup to give us some barmy European Europa nights. That,s it that,s the plan unless of course Moshiri is going to start spending his own money to fund the team on the pitch or the new ground.

Over to you Mosh !

People forgetting about the massive increase in TV money.

We could have sacked Martinez hired Walsh Koeman etc and have had money left to spend on transfers if Bill was running the club.

I'd wager Moshiri hasn't spent a single penny on Everton to date other than purchasing his stake
So just the £75m in 6 months.

Without Moshiri there's no way we'd have gotten RK but to get RK Moshiri exaggerated the budget.
If we'd have landed Siss and say Bony on loan we'd have spent only around 1/3 of the mooted £100m but there would be a totally different perception.
I think this is what he expected. To spend far less than mooted but still be seen as the messiah. Instead there was an f up and he's angry because his rep is tarnished. It's now going to be harder for him to sell his vision of a new stadium and secure investment and cooperation.

Why do you think Kenwright wouldn't of got Koeman? and how do you know Moshiri exaggerated the budget, or indeed that Koeman cared about anything but the insanely big wage he was hauling home? I would suggest if Kenwright waved that sort of financial package at him he still would of come.

Also my perception of Moshiri would of gone down if we spent that much on Sissoko.

Personally I think he had money to give out this season, but no idea how to spend it or on what.. Like Man City under Sven or Hughes. Or just didn't know how to close the deal... All just guesses though.

Why do you think Kenwright wouldn't of got Koeman? and how do you know Moshiri exaggerated the budget, or indeed that Koeman cared about anything but the insanely big wage he was hauling home? I would suggest if Kenwright waved that sort of financial package at him he still would of come.

Also my perception of Moshiri would of gone down if we spent that much on Sissoko.

Personally I think he had money to give out this season, but no idea how to spend it or on what.. Like Man City under Sven or Hughes. Or just didn't know how to close the deal... All just guesses though.

There's been no time in history when everton wouldn't have been able to attract a manager from Southampton.

Nothing has happened that would have been out of the ordinary under Bill.

Still, big chunk of change for someone with no intentions to improve the club

Robert Earl invested a few quid in buying shares and when Destination Kirkby project failed we never heard from him again.

History has made a few people suspicious and rightly so. If we go back to a few months ago we all got carried away thinking we were going to spend a fortune this summer. But, it never happened.

The amount of stadium disasters we have had makes me wary that we will end up on the docks. I'd rather wait until a spade is in the ground before getting excited.

One thing for sure is, Moshiri won't get given time like Bill was. That's for sure.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back