Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I have just copied this from Skysports:
"There is a pledge of investment in the first-team squad as well as investment in a stadium, which is likely to result in Everton moving to a new ground."

This does sound like lazy journalism to me as I haven't seen any direct quotes to confirm the above.

The official announcement talked about new investment but that could mean almost anything.

I have just copied this from Skysports:
"There is a pledge of investment in the first-team squad as well as investment in a stadium, which is likely to result in Everton moving to a new ground."

This does sound like lazy journalism to me as I haven't seen any direct quotes to confirm the above.
Correct.

I see a period of initial stabilisation and getting the right people in the right positions off field to improve our exposure and increase revenue.The stadium issue to begin a process of resolution finally which will most probably see Bill and Jon move on and Farhad bringing in more wealthy investors to the Board that will give us a long term, sustained success off field, and hopefully, consistently challenging for top 4 positions. We have a base of a good team and aren't far off.

Unless we are getting blindsided and conned here by the man (which I doubt), exciting times ahead, but we need to be patient for a season or two.

Could mean nothing more than better burger buns who knows

To be honest I've never had a burger ar Goodison. Anyway, here's the statement, if people still want to fo Eeyore impersonations then be my guest !

CcPFJdTW4AARKtb.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back